Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one talking about arsenal I take it they are unwatchable?

I'm not paying £15 for the privilege, fuck the Premier League, Sky and BT for that fuckery

By the sounds of it I'm glad I missed it. I'm ready to believe Twitter in that we've lacking in creativity which makes this whole Ozil situationeven more ridiculous. Forget Leicester, the Chinese have defeated us.

Them goober fans worse than me when their team is on losing run.

Where they at?

I'll give you credit in that you do make more appearances on here than any trophy ever does at Tottingham

tenor.gif

It’s because they recently had a cartoonist beheaded who used to depict the prophet Mohammed.

Macron gave him the highest honour and vowed to support this type of thing as free speech. Muslims find it offensive.

He also accused Muslims of being separatists.

it must be noted that this story is very likely false.

Man, my Fantasy Team is doing wack... Ive had Auba as my captain since the start of the season and he has done fck all... My bench is getting more points then the starting team 11 but they arnt getting on lol

It’s because they recently had a cartoonist beheaded who used to depict the prophet Mohammed.

Macron gave him the highest honour and vowed to support this type of thing as free speech. Muslims find it offensive.

He also accused Muslims of being separatists.

it must be noted that this story is very likely false.

Wasnt the Charlie Hebdo incident like 6 or 6 years ago??? Is that what Macron was talking about???

A teacher was beheaded last weekend because I'm a freedom of expression class he showed students a picture of Mohamed.

Macron has come out and defended the teacher and now Muslim countries are boycotting France.

Ignoring the boycott the beheading in triggered counter attacks with 2 white women stabbing a Muslim women in Paris it's a mess and to be fair to macron a lose lose

A teacher was beheaded last weekend because I'm a freedom of expression class he showed students a picture of Mohamed.

Macron has come out and defended the teacher and now Muslim countries are boycotting France.

Ignoring the boycott the beheading in triggered counter attacks with 2 white women stabbing a Muslim women in Paris it's a mess and to be fair to macron a lose lose

Jeeez, how did I not hear about this??? TBF Im trying not to watch too much ITV/BBC news etc at the moment...

Ahh it was a teacher? wow ok. I didn't know that...

Man, my Fantasy Team is doing wack... Ive had Auba as my captain since the start of the season and he has done fck all... My bench is getting more points then the starting team 11 but they arnt getting on lol

Auba's been a shitshow so far. My theory is he's going to score at some point, but for him to cost so much for him to do fuck all isn't efficient. Cheaper options doing better right now, but I don't want to risk swapping him out when he starts smashing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back