Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auba's been a shitshow so far. My theory is he's going to score at some point, but for him to cost so much for him to do fuck all isn't efficient. Cheaper options doing better right now, but I don't want to risk swapping him out when he starts smashing it.

I know Im regretting it now, I had Laca and Mane last season... This season I thought allow that, Mane is more now and Laca wasnt getting me many points (now hes scoring smh), let me splash the cash on Auba as he was Arsenal's goal machine last season............. ATM dude is my captain and getting me 4 points a game lol Im holding out as hes gotta start scoring at some point...

Also, I thought I was being slick as Auba is classed as a midfielder in Fantasy Team this season lol

I know Im regretting it now, I had Laca and Mane last season... This season I thought allow that, Mane is more now and Laca wasnt getting me many points (now hes scoring smh), let me splash the cash on Auba as he was Arsenal's goal machine last season............. ATM dude is my captain and getting me 4 points a game lol Im holding out as hes gotta start scoring at some point...

Also, I thought I was being slick as Auba is classed as a midfielder in Fantasy Team this season lol

I can't remember where I saw it but I think someone broke down Auba's goals from last season and basically it showed he was highly prolific against the "shitty" teams but generally anonymous for goals against "good" opposition.
Your best bet is going for a guy like Kane and rotate in and out between him and Auba depending on next game opposition/form.

Alternatively go for mid priced forwards and flood the midfield with the big hitters.
Salah, Mane, Rashford bang in a strong to good amount of goals but get the extra point, plus potential clean sheet bonus too

I can't remember where I saw it but I think someone broke down Auba's goals from last season and basically it showed he was highly prolific against the "shitty" teams but generally anonymous for goals against "good" opposition.
Your best bet is going for a guy like Kane and rotate in and out between him and Auba depending on next game opposition/form.

Alternatively go for mid priced forwards and flood the midfield with the big hitters.
Salah, Mane, Rashford bang in a strong to good amount of goals but get the extra point, plus potential clean sheet bonus too

That boy Ings been scoring like crazy to against anybody. Might be a good gamble on Ings

Salah, Mane and Rashford (had mane and rashers last season) are expensive this season though... I did kinda pack out my midfield is James, Auba, Willian, Greenwood... TBH Ive kinda given up already lol Willian started off as a good sneaky buy but hes not really done shit since...

I hope he sues the fuck outta them pussyholes at the Sun.

I saw this same article "republished" in the daily fail today and in typical fashion the comments were littered with the usual right-wing racist undertones to Pogba, when he didn't even say what was printed.

Some were even calling for Ed Woodward to Diss the fuck out of Islam if it meant Pogba would leave United too.

Sun stay playing themselves... Smh

Damn why they have to do Spurs like that!

"Top 6" fatal flaw

34850966-0-image-a-58_1603712909630.jpg

He should take them to court like every other famous person does these days. The Sun really are scum and one of the reasons the UK is such a mess right now (Brexit and the Tories are what happen when you let Rupert Murdoch run half the media in the UK and spout xenophobic, racist, right-wing, fearmongering bullshit for decades). It's a shame other cities don't have the sense to boycott them like Liverpool do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back