Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWB scandal brewing. Apparently he got his side chick pregnant then told her he aint the papi...she airing him out on the socials.

Smh young guys caught lacking with the side chick.

Last edited:
Mans put this on his Instagram smh
With friends like these

I gotta question for u yanks and brits and other international cats..
I know everyone got different names for putting the football through an opponent's legs; panna, nutmeg etc

In Jamaica we call it a 'salad' but it doesn't count unless u get the ball back.

Does nutmegs, pannas, whatever count in y'alls countries as long u get it through someone's legs like a pass, or do u gotta get the ball back as well for it to be truly embarrassing?

Yea it still counts like a pass can be a nutmeg pass. For ultimate embarrassment you have to collect the ball though

Let play a game.

A Champions League betting game where we predict the winner + score and earn points for each

Rules:

Correct result - 3 points
Correct winner(H/D/A) - 1 point

Groupstage:

3 points- Correct result
1 points - Correct winner

Last 16:
4 points - Correct result
2 points - Correct winner

Qtrfinal:
5 points - Correct result
2 points - Correct winner

Semifinal:
6 points - Correct result
3 points - Correct winner

Final:
8 points - Correct result
4 points - Correct winner

Match day 1 (20. October):

Zenit - Club Brügge:
Dynamo Kyiv - Juventus:
Chelsea - Sevilla:
Lazio - Borussia Dortmund:
Barcelona - Ferencvárosi:
PSG - Manchester United:
RB Leipzig - Istanbul Basaksehir:
Rennes - Krasnodar:

Match day 2 (21. October):

RB Salzburg - Lokomotiv Moskva:
Real Madrid - Shakhtar Donetsk:
Bayern München - Atlético Madrid:
Inter Milano - Borussia Mönchengladbach:
Manchester City - Porto:
Olympiakos - Marseille:
Ajax - Liverpool:
Midtjylland - Atalanta:

Good luck

AWB scandal brewing. Apparently he got his side chick pregnant then told her he aint the papi...she airing him out on the socials.

Smh young guys caught lacking with the side chick.

wait is this real?! LMAO LMAO LMAO

434a50b5045312a6a811cffa3a22fa82.jpg

That would be interesting to see how certain teams deal with non local competition throughout the year but the calendar doesn't have enough time for that

They couldn’t get their way, now look...

That shit has been discussed for years amongst the elite clubs. It's inevitable.. Money talks.

Fabio Paratici of Juventus has been championing that idea, they look at the NFL with it's 30 teams, huge TV revenue and no relegation, as a means to have an improved and sustaining money stream.

I don't fault them it's smart business, after-all it's impossible to consider owning an NFL team a dumb investment.

However, I hope it somehow doesn't come to pass but remember teams left the Football League and created the Premier League due to increase in tv revenue and look at it today. The envy of other leagues.

Mount starts again, wow. The fact that Mount is starting does not piss me off. It’s the fact that Mount starting pushes Pulisic to the right WHEN WE ALL KNOW HE IS MORE EFFECTIVE PLAYING ON THE FUCKING LEFT AND CHO DESERVES SOME PLAYING TIME AND MOUNT NEEDS A FUCKING REST AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE GIVE ZIYECH A START NOW...... I am not mad, Mount is my boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back