Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know when these big teams are going to start understanding that a defence isn't just there to make up the numbers. With VVD and Alisson out there isn't one good defensive unit in the entire league. Shambolic

And remember BALE is on the bench right now.

tenor.gif
MY GAWWWWWWD, what a goal lol @Mknight

Makes that Bale miss look worse...

:lol10:

giphy.gif

@Hundredeyes Ihattaren on the bench again. Should i read much into this? I remember a few months ago, we talked about him having some ego issues. Thought he was going to dominate this season and get his big move away.

Yeah lil dude let the money and fame get to him, been acting like a diva and shit it's a damn shame, new coach came in and wasn't having it, than he unfollowed PSV and briefly followed Ajax on the gram and flirted with Overmars for a transfer - overmars even confirmed that he could become an Ajax player - than Schmiddt got Gotze to PSV which was huge for a club like us and it indirectly means fam probably won't get much playing time...

So a lot of drama about nothing, he even cancelled going to the national team etc.

Damn shame cause he really could be where De Ligt and De Jong are now in the near future if he would just focus on the game again instead of driving around listening to fuck the world music driving fast on the highway/acting like a bitch on her period on the gram lol smh.

Hes still a kid and I hope he can get mentally back like he was last season.

Yeah lil dude let the money and fame get to him, been acting like a diva and shit it's a damn shame, new coach came in and wasn't having it, than he unfollowed PSV and briefly followed Ajax on the gram and flirted with Overmars for a transfer - overmars even confirmed that he could become an Ajax player - than Schmiddt got Gotze to PSV which was huge for a club like us and it indirectly means fam probably won't get much playing time...

So a lot of drama about nothing, he even cancelled going to the national team etc.

Damn shame cause he really could be where De Ligt and De Jong are now in the near future if he would just focus on the game again instead of driving around listening to fuck the world music driving fast on the highway/acting like a bitch on her period on the gram lol smh.

Hes still a kid and I hope he can get mentally back like he was last season.
WOW, things were worse than i thought. How many years left on his contract?

WOW, things were worse than i thought. How many years left on his contract?

2022, worst thing is he's a PSV youth player - been around since he was 7/8 - but Ajax could get him for under 20 Mill and u already know he's gonna be ballin there and make a 70 million or so move the big leagues lol.

From your list, Conor Gallagher, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Ethan Ampadu are the 3 that truly have a future in the club. Barkley and Malang Sarr are tricky. Lampard likes Barkley, so anything can happen there. Malang Sarr has a chance, will really need to impress on loan. Left footed CBs are so hard to find.

Not on your list, 3 players on loan who the club is very high on Ian Maatsen (LB), Marc Guehi (CB) and Armando Broja (FW)

Barkley with the winner today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back