Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it is the right decision.
The mistake and for future rectifications must be how the on field referee and VAR addresses a similar scenario in real time, not retrospective enforcement.

Jamie Carragher mentioned a valid point of whether it made sense to have the best referees in the VAR studio as that's where the big decisions are now being made

The mistake and for future rectifications must be how the on field referee and VAR addresses a similar scenario in real time, not retrospective enforcement.

Jamie Carragher mentioned a valid point of whether it made sense to have the best referees in the VAR studio as that's where the big decisions are now being made

Good point from Jamie. I said it at the time, that's a red card whether offside or not, in play or not. Like Graeme I've been in the VAR room at Stockley Park and while fans dont appreciate how much pressure there is to make the decisions quickly, the officials do have the benefit of multiple angles real time and slo mo. There is no excuse for getting that wrong. I don't know how you look at it and come to the decision there is nothing wrong with the challenge.

Maguire, Greenwood and Cavani didn’t even get on the plane to Paris.

Ole under pressure is the most interesting to observe.

I mean, Maguire not even on the bench?!

Smh, he still can’t press like my boy Mount. I do like the Pogba-like pass at 1:05.

Grealish is one of England's few special talents.

Far better than Maddison and Mount.

Despite being villa's only dangerous player; getting all the opposition's attention, whilst also playing with mediocre players and an inept CF (until this season),
he still produces and creates chances at a high level consistently.

Since back in the Prem, very few players in the league can do what he's done.

It'll take a move to a more talented side for the majority to realise his talent level.

Lol who gaf if he "meant it" punish the cunt

Lol @ the PL having a whole Portuguese side in it that’s way to good for the Primeira Liga and is likely to win trophies in the near future.

Mans put this on his Instagram smh
With friends like these

I gotta question for u yanks and brits and other international cats..
I know everyone got different names for putting the football through an opponent's legs; panna, nutmeg etc

In Jamaica we call it a 'salad' but it doesn't count unless u get the ball back.

Does nutmegs, pannas, whatever count in y'alls countries as long u get it through someone's legs like a pass, or do u gotta get the ball back as well for it to be truly embarrassing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back