Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mount starts again, wow. The fact that Mount is starting does not piss me off. It’s the fact that Mount starting pushes Pulisic to the right WHEN WE ALL KNOW HE IS MORE EFFECTIVE PLAYING ON THE FUCKING LEFT AND CHO DESERVES SOME PLAYING TIME AND MOUNT NEEDS A FUCKING REST AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE GIVE ZIYECH A START NOW...... I am not mad, Mount is my boy.
Came in to say exactly the same thing!!!!

I remember the good old days when @RetroLDN told me he did not care about Man Utd and I thought I had made a new best friend, smh. I was lied to.

giphy.gif

Ole clearly trusts Fred and McSauce. And to be fair, all last season Pogba was out and before Bruno these man held us down.

I still feel like he’s purposely not starting DVB to make a point and if this is his only way to stand up to Eddy Boy and the board...then so be it.

No complaints about Pogba being dropped.

DVB has plenty of CL experience tho...

Good luck Ole..

Ole clearly trusts Fred and McSauce. And to be fair, all last season Pogba was out and before Bruno these man held us down.

I still feel like he’s purposely not starting DVB to make a point and if this is his only way to stand up to Eddy Boy and the board...then so be it.

VDB has plenty of CL experience tho...

Good luck Ole..
I put united to win 2-1 because psg are really going through injuries this team doesn't give me that confidence

I see we moving back to 4-3-3 (at least for this game). At least Coutinho isn't on the wings. And Trincao gets the start over Griez

Interested in Telles - Rashford potential relationship.

I’m looking at PSG attack tho, and looking at our defence. Some of our players need to become new players tonight.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Remember when they thought Mourinho was trying to make a point and they said..... Argggh, fuck it, i am not even in the mood for that today. All i know is if we dont beat Sevilla today, i might jump on the Lampard out bandwagon.
If we lose today and Saturday it gets toxic but losing to spurs or Leeds may be it for Lampard

I remember the good old days when @RetroLDN told me he did not care about Man Utd and I thought I had made a new best friend, smh. I was lied to.

giphy.gif

I don't care, in the sense that, I don't let the results affect my mood.

If we met up to watch a United game, you would understand.

When they score unless it's an entertaining goal, i don't show emotion even though it's my desired outcome.

I'm like Belichick on the sidelines, basically.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS

DVB has plenty of CL experience tho...

Good luck Ole..
Dropping Pogba in Paris? In front of his ppls and friends..... we already know Pogba is mentally fragile this may break him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back