Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spurs don’t improve next year, then I might agree...

But just like Ole needed a season and couple players to get us going now, Jose needs the same.

However, defensively they looking worse...surprising as I assumed that’s what Jose would work on first because that’s his style and he does have Harry upfront so less to worry about offensively.

Also, from the outside...it looks like he’s fucking up the Ndombele situation but I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a great next season. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves...but without proving it so far on the pitch I doubt Levy gets his money back so he won’t sell.
Listen not all of this is Mourinho's fault, some of the problems he inherited from the Poch era which I'm not even sure Poch was to blame for, like United were up until last summer, the board have been poor on the recruiting side and have allowed the quality of the squad to deteriorate.

But Jose hasn't improved anything. Not one player is better than they were before. Alli had a little purple patch at the start of his reign and Bergwijn looks lively but other than that this team is imbalanced. Great attacking options, shit midfield and an even worse defence. He's starting Sanchez and Dier!?! No way can that be any respectable team's first choice defence. If Mourinho makes it past Christmas i will genuinely be shocked

Smh this a bad loss tho...5:0???

Edit: VAR said nah

I suppose you can’t help but mentally switch off when you’ve already won by such big margins.
Still 20 pts ahead

I think he did it to make Liverpool's title win as anti-climactic as possible

Oh you do and you better, I haven't even talked about the semi final yet. We're gonna send your season up in flames.
Unless fred, lingard, and perreira start

Unless fred, lingard, and perreira start
Hey man don't put that into the universe. I think Ole knows his best team now and he can't afford to fuck this up. Champs League and an FA Cup win would salvage this mess of a season so there shouldn't be too much rotation now. As the second half against Brighton showed we can't afford to not have our best team out

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

Wow, surprised Man Utd could not beat this. And also convince the kid. Would have been the perfect Pogba replacement. The kid is really good.

We tracked this kid for awhile but as soon as Timo Anjorin signed his new contract with up, we were out of the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back