Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Big_Ev bro, how has Lucas Digne performed for u guys this season? Seeing some talks of us going for him if Chilwell is too expensive. Could be a Zouma swap.

Never lived up to the hype, but seems to have developed into a solid left back.

@Big_Ev bro, how has Lucas Digne performed for u guys this season? Seeing some talks of us going for him if Chilwell is too expensive. Could be a Zouma swap.

Never lived up to the hype, but seems to have developed into a solid left back.
I read the same thing. He has played well in games and faded in others. He would be a good option for Chelsea. While you at it take Pickford too. It looks like you guys want him too.

Liverpool lads are still drunk man

CHAPPELLE_02_0202_NEGRODAMUS_640x360.jpg

Are u not a fan of Benzema the player or Benzema the man or both?

I know the man has done some fucked up shit, but the player is almost perfect imo.
To be fair i barely watch La Liga these days so i dont know what his game is like but man was being compared to original Ronaldo early on so that raised my expectations of him which he never lived up to. So it's not even his fault.

Tbh there's a couple man like that down the years who have the accomplishments but I'll never be a fan of them, Raul and Inzaghi are the main ones

To be fair i barely watch La Liga these days so i dont know what his game is like but man was being compared to original Ronaldo early on so that raised my expectations of him which he never lived up to. So it's not even his fault.

Tbh there's a couple man like that down the years who have the accomplishments but I'll never be a fan of them, Raul and Inzaghi are the main ones
RevolvingNegligibleIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back