Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still use the badge that Troy Deenys wife designed.
Crystal palace no longer supporting spurs are rumoured to pull out and pundits are been encouraged to stop wearing the badge.

They should have released a statement saying they will do better discuss the "Bame" coaching thing they announced talk about black managers and commentary that would have been a positive start. Next step address black staff in clubs.

now they just look suspect

So the premier League no longer supports black lives matter
Crystal palace no longer supporting spurs are rumoured to pull out and pundits are been encouraged to stop wearing the badge.

They should have released a statement saying they will do better discuss the "Bame" coaching thing they announced talk about black managers and commentary that would have been a positive start. Next step address black staff in clubs.

now they just look suspect
You didn't expext them to keep it up did you? They're just a bunch of virtue signallers like all these other big brands. None of them really give a fuck

When i say Spurs are shit it's not because I'm on a wind up, they really are shit

If Spurs don’t improve next year, then I might agree...

But just like Ole needed a season and couple players to get us going now, Jose needs the same.

However, defensively they looking worse...surprising as I assumed that’s what Jose would work on first because that’s his style and he does have Harry upfront so less to worry about offensively.

Also, from the outside...it looks like he’s fucking up the Ndombele situation but I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a great next season. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves...but without proving it so far on the pitch I doubt Levy gets his money back so he won’t sell.

The media fucked up Deli Ali imo...when he played with aggression, had few red cards he was a much better player. But because his skin is not white..media made a massive thing of it and in the end Poch and his handlers squeezed the natural aggression out of him for the sake of a quite life...

Meanwhile players like Rooney even Joey Barton were portrayed as that ‘aggression” just being part of his game.

The English media systematically been pulling the black footballer down for years...to the point even black folk just accepted it...

Now my arguments about the racist media seem more realistic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back