Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Infamous114 this kid should be playing more. For all the doom and gloom about how old your squad is, a core of Puig, Fati and de Jong is a nice one to build around.

In theory, the team isn't bad!

Keeping Dembele fit is so important Fati/Dameble are great choices to have

play Coutinho Left Mid instead Left wing! and you can change depending on the game to Puig De Jong Basquet/Pjanic. With squad players like Vidal

Barcelona needs a Striker 2 CBs and a Right back and some good players to bring off the bench.

Chelsea still badly struggle to defend. Yarmolenko inflicted the 44th goal they’ve conceded this season, which is their second worst record after 32 games in the Premier League after conceding 47 in 1996-97.

Twelve of those have been from set-pieces. Chelsea still badly struggle to defend those in particular.

After 32 games, Lampard’s Chelsea have two points less than the club did at the same stage of the 2011-12 season shared by Andre Villas-Boas and Roberto Di Matteo, while they have amassed nine less than last season under Maurizio Sarri. They have also lost the same amount of games – 10 – as in the notorious “Jose Mourinho season” of 2015-16.

While this doesn't reflect well on Chelsea it looks badly on every team below a team losing 10 Games and still 4th some would say farmers league

In theory, the team isn't bad!

Keeping Dembele fit is so important Fati/Dameble are great choices to have

play Coutinho Left Mid instead Left wing! and you can change depending on the game to Puig De Jong Basquet/Pjanic. With squad players like Vidal

Barcelona needs a Striker 2 CBs and a Right back and some good players to bring off the bench.
I wanted to see what we had in Todibo at CB but we barely played him and it looks like we're gonna sell him to Schalke

Oh no, there is another fucking Man Utd fan in here, smh. @Siraj reveal yourself, stop lurking, lol. Hopefully u are not as bad as the Pogba groupie.

What happened Bro?!!

I thought we moved past our differences...

Chelsea lose one game and BAM!!! Back to dissing me and I was just innocently walking by too...

While distracted by Chelsea’s bullshit yesterday, I miss my boy ballin yesterday and getting himself 3 assists. Dribble gods (Adama and ASM) are adding assists to their games, BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID......

This guy got “Jamal Lewis” type feet on the ball. Great to see that type of light feet on the ball display

Chelsea still badly struggle to defend. Yarmolenko inflicted the 44th goal they’ve conceded this season, which is their second worst record after 32 games in the Premier League after conceding 47 in 1996-97.

Twelve of those have been from set-pieces. Chelsea still badly struggle to defend those in particular.

After 32 games, Lampard’s Chelsea have two points less than the club did at the same stage of the 2011-12 season shared by Andre Villas-Boas and Roberto Di Matteo, while they have amassed nine less than last season under Maurizio Sarri. They have also lost the same amount of games – 10 – as in the notorious “Jose Mourinho season” of 2015-16.

While this doesn't reflect well on Chelsea it looks badly on every team below a team losing 10 Games and still 4th some would say farmers league
Chelsea been trash. Luckily for you we were more trash and Arsenal and Spurs are even worse than that!

Unluckily for you we are bo longer trash and have got our shit together just in time to take that 4th spot you been keeping warm for us.

Even more unluckily for you Wolves are a machine right now. With Leicester's run in and loss of form Wolves might even join us to make the top 4

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This guy got Jamal Lewis feet on the ball. Great to see that type of light feet on the ball display
Jamal Lewis is good going forward but a weak defender. I prefer Aarons myself. Norwich got a few good parts that if you add them to different teams they could be decent, a bit like Maguire and Robertson when they were at Hull

Chelsea been trash. Luckily for you we were more trash and Arsenal and Spurs are even worse than that!

Unluckily for you we are bo longer trash and have got our shit together just in time to take that 4th spot you been keeping warm for us.

Even more unluckily for you Wolves are a machine right now. With Leicester's run in and loss of form Wolves might even join us to make the top 4
That's all possible won't deny any of that but does that not highlight the quality of the league?

That's all possible won't deny any of that but does that not highlight the quality of the league?
Yep its a bit like the year Leicester won it, but these are the cycles. Late 2000s when English teams dominated the late stages of the CL was when the league was at its best. It's still the most fun to watch because of how competitive it is even if the quality has been lacking

Reactions: GNS
Jamal Lewis is good going forward but a weak defender. I prefer Aarons myself. Norwich got a few good parts that if you add them to different teams they could be decent, a bit like Maguire and Robertson when they were at Hull

Maguire played for hull city at one point? Damn. Hard work pays off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back