Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
50b44169799d91cacf789262cf0c699d46fc0235.gifv

d3920b46d00bfea3b8f4ad005d74b60f32d8b202.gifv

I

I was at the Londom stadium for that hattrick. Best individual performance I've seen live. I remember feeling sick because my boy who is an Arsenal fan captained him in fantasy kmt
How is that stadium?

Emirates is the best stadium I been too Bayern is the biggest but the Emirates has a lot more

Everton up vs Leicester

So far this season whenever Chelsea has a chance to capitalize on other teams’ losing points, we don’t do shit. Lets see if we can take 3 points

Always the same, even if we add more people it won’t change, this is a mentality thing.

How is that stadium?

Emirates is the best stadium I been too Bayern is the biggest but the Emirates has a lot more
Like all modern stadiums it is nice in terms of aesthetic but for football is an absolute abomination. I was working with the NBC commentators and no lie Arlo White had to use binoculars to see the names of the player shirts on the far side of the pitch, that's how far away from the action you can be.

Like all modern stadiums it is nice in terms of aesthetic but for football is an absolute abomination. I was working with the NBC commentators and no lie Arlo White had to use binoculars to see the names of the player shirts on the far side of the pitch, that's how far away from the action you can be.
To be fair wasn't made for football.

I didn't know Bayern was originally sharing the stadium but the other team couldn't keep up the rent so they got 4 changing rooms with only 2 in use.

The other 2 now is for international games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back