Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here you see what happens if Pogba or Bruno gets injured.

This is why Grealish or Van De Beek is a must.

And Sir Rashford ain’t found form yet since post lockdown.

I think i actually want to see him on loan next season. He needs regular and consistent starts which he won't get if we get Sancho.

Bruh, you forgetting Sancho is only 20.

If we get him, and Ole is in charge, he ain’t starting every game. He’s a first team player but there is room for Greenwood to come through.

Bruh, you forgetting Sancho is only 20.

If we get him, and Ole is in charge, he ain’t starting every game. He’s a first team player but there is room for Greenwood to come through.
Lol if we get Sancho it will be for big money if you think he wouldn't be starting every game you are nuts. He's shown with Dortmund he can handle the rigours of a full season over the past 2 years. Sancho aint coming to be in competition with Greenwood lol

Reactions: GNS
Lol if we get Sancho it will be for big money if you think he wouldn't be starting every game you are nuts. He's shown with Dortmund he can handle the rigours of a full season over the past 2 years. Sancho aint coming to be in competition with Greenwood lol

Lol...why the fuck not?

If Greenwood steps up..he steps up

We should have the same strength and depth in our squad that City have.

Competition for places at Utd is healthy.

Lol...why the fuck not?

If Greenwood steps up..he steps up

We should have the same strength and depth in our squad that City have.

Competition for places at Utd is healthy.
A kid like Greenwood is not going to be in competition with someone who has only put up numbers that Messi, Cristiano, Suarez and Hazard have. They may not be that far apart in age but they are at different stages of their development. Sancho would have expectation on him whereas Greewood does not.

I understand keeping him and giving him minutes here and there next season because of rotation but for his development I think it would be better if he went on loan to a Southampton or a Newcastle (if they dont get taken over) where he can learn about having pressure on him to perform. Would help him become a man.

A kid like Greenwood is not going to be in competition with someone who has only put up numbers that Messi, Cristiano, Suarez and Hazard have. They may not be that far apart in age but they are at different stages of their development. Sancho would have expectation on him whereas Greewood does not.

I understand keeping him and giving him minutes here and there next season because of rotation but for his development I think it would be better if he went on loan to a Southampton or a Newcastle (if they dont get taken over) where he can learn about having pressure on him to perform. Would help him become a man.

I’m sorry. Greenwood stays.

As long as Ole is there I know he is going nowhere.

We don’t know what the next couple of seasons look like. We can’t say “post Covid” cause it’s still here for now...and...we got a winter World Cup coming up.

Point is, the games could be coming thick and fast like they are right now for the foreseeable future..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back