Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on Barcelona paying 62m for pjanic someone who's 30.
DJE5Iq9WsAA5HN3.jpg

Elaborate speculation but it would be a deal for both clubs...

Lmao take no notice tho...literally just typed what I was thinking.
There were rumors of money laundering when we had Paulinho for a year and then he decided to return back to China

Man I fckd my fantasy team and was late to adjust it after lockdown... Had Dunk on the bench and he scored at the weekend smh

This Brighton/Leicester game should be a good watch...
OH shit, forgot "Our" team is playing against Leicester today. Please take points of them, Chelsea are only 3 points behind them. 3rd place would be nice.

Great, Webster and Lamptey look to be both going off injured, two defenders down in 20mins smh

edit: Lamptey back on with a face full of vaseline, good man... Looks like a boxing corner man has gone to work and patch him up lol

Great first half... First time really seeing Lamptey play, dude looks awesome... Still mad young and can handle first the physicality of first football... I can see Lamptey playing for England eventually, England could have a ridiculous team in 3, 4, 5, 6 years with all the young talent floating around..,

Great first half... First time really seeing Lamptey play, dude looks awesome... Still mad young and can handle first the physicality of first football... I can see Lamptey playing for England eventually, England could have a ridiculous team in 3, 4, 5, 6 years with all the young talent floating around..,
Great result by the boys. Lamptey played really well.

Honestly I thought Leicester wanted it more...

I’m trying work out of they overachieved all season or if everyone else is really shit?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back