Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this new "Report" function?
Is it for when the chelshit man dem start @ ing me about messi?

I would use it because in reality it looks like it was designed for how you treat Spurs fans in here. But I'm not a snitch, I'm here for the banter.

And u guys ask me why i hate Burnley......

Fucking Burnley aka Brexit FC. If white, English nationalism was a football team it would be these dickheads.

Burnley fan claims responsibility for 'White Lives Matter' banner and won't apologise
Jake Hepple claims he organised the stunt that saw a plane fly the banner over the Etihad on Monday during Man City's clash with Burnley

The Lancashire club issued a strong statement during half-time and captain Ben Mee was also angered by the incident.
However, Clarets supporter Hepple has refused to apologise and shared a video of the incident on his Facebook page.

Hepple wrote: "I'd like to take this time to apologise .. TO ABSOLUTELY F ** NOBODY!

"It's now apparently racist to say white lives matter."
His Facebook account, which also featured an archive selfie with English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson, has since disappeared.
The club statement made it clear the perpetrators were not welcome at Turf Moor and would be banned for life if identified.
"We wish to make it clear that those responsible are not welcome at Turf Moor," it read.

0_CKP_CHP_Jake-Hepple_388JPG.jpg

Hepple (left) previously posed with former EDL leader Tommy Robinson

"This, in no way, represents what Burnley Football Club stands for and we will work fully with the authorities to identify those responsible and issue lifetime bans."
Clarets skipper Mee added: "We as a group of players condemn it, we're ashamed, we're embarrassed.
"It definitely had a massive impact on us to see that in the sky. We were embarrassed, disappointed, upset. We are embarrassed that our name was in it.
"That they tried to attach it to our club - it doesn't belong anywhere near our club. Fans like that don't deserve to be around football."

Fuck that..out him...send it to his employers...clients etc...let’s fuck up his life
This isn't the states man we don't have a black middle class.

I'm assuming he's based in Burnley where his employers are very likely to be ukip conservatives brexit supporting.

He probably hates everything about London. And if he got sacked on his political beliefs that would be illegal.

So what would outting him really achieve in this country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back