Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On social media people were trying to find his name etc...

Just makes him and people who think like him validated.

My personal opinion we give people like this Hopkins Robinson tooooo much attention we don't want this guy to be a household name like the rest while people barley know Reni Edo lodge George the poet etc
Fuck that..out him...send it to his employers...clients etc...let’s fuck up his life
You're both right. People like Hopkins and Farage are given too much of a platform. At the same time with isolated incidents like this if we can get tham sacked and fuck up their life then we should IMO

This isn't the states man we don't have a black middle class.

I'm assuming he's based in Burnley where his employers are very likely to be ukip conservatives brexit supporting.

He probably hates everything about London. And if he got sacked on his political beliefs that would be illegal.

So what would outting him really achieve in this country

I’d be surprised if any reputable company stood behind a racist and risk future business for one employee.

That just doesn't really work in the UK sadly

Hopkins just got twitter banned for life. What you talking about?

Any new endorsements deals she could get cannot be promoted on social media....which is the source of all advertisement these days. Plus now that’s she’s banned from Twitter I’m sure she not getting any new money.

Same applies to this guy...

I find any racist post from anyone in my sector...and I work for local council...so that means any civil service worker in the whole country...I find one racist post and they are sacked tomorrow...

No ifs...no buts...they're gone.

My job can get rid of me for using ‘nigga’ on social media so white racists can go bruh...

@Blue_London you sound like a defeatist... fuck continuing to be a victim... we ain’t having it anymore...

Reactions: GNS
On social media people were trying to find his name etc...

Just makes him and people who think like him validated.

My personal opinion we give people like this Hopkins Robinson tooooo much attention we don't want this guy to be a household name like the rest while people barley know Reni Edo lodge George the poet etc

OK got you. Wasn't aware people on SM were looking for him... The article simply mentioned he outed himself to the incident on some proud shit.

Hopkins just got twitter banned for life. What you talking about?

Any new endorsements deals she could get cannot be promoted on social media....which is the source of all advertisement these days. Plus now that’s she’s banned from Twitter I’m sure she not getting any new money.

Same applies to this guy...
She became someone to be affected ask yourself why is she a house hold name what did she do to achieve that status? Now who is this guy? Different levels don't let this guy become the next Hopkins. She doesn't need any advertising deals she became rich of been a racist. You think Twitter is going to ban people for sayilNg al lives matter or white lives matter. That's Very different from the N word

If you get sacked for that you have legitimate grounds for a case in this country.

Like I said think about the demographic and politics of Burnley.

There a black middle class in America black Americans are in higher positions than we are and America has ruthless employment laws we have workers rights. Don't make this guy famous it's a distraction from the actual progress that's been made.

She became someone to be affected ask yourself why is she a house hold name what did she do to achieve that status? Now who is this guy? Different levels don't let this guy become the next Hopkins. She doesn't need any advertising deals she became rich of been a racist. You think Twitter is going to ban people for sayilNg al lives matter or white lives matter. That's Very different from the N word

If you get sacked for that you have legitimate grounds for a case in this country.

Like I said think about the demographic and politics of Burnley.

There a black middle class in America black Americans are in higher positions than we are and America has ruthless employment laws we have workers rights. Don't make this guy famous it's a distraction from the actual progress that's been made.

I get the point your making..

I just think we should get him out of here. Hopkins wasn’t famous for being racist she’s an failed reality tv star that has only remained relevant through right wing views.

I could argue the case, but I also signed a contract. I deal with the general public on behalf of the government. If I bring my company into disrepute, I can be dismissed.
Imagine in these current times if me, in a senior position tells a customer something they don’t want to hear, they go through my social media and see me typing stupidness...they going straight to my bosses...

“in these current times do you think it’s right Mr DNB1 uses such language on social media? Is this the type of people you have representing the council???”

Trust me I’m sacked...

This isn't the states man we don't have a black middle class.

I'm assuming he's based in Burnley where his employers are very likely to be ukip conservatives brexit supporting.

He probably hates everything about London. And if he got sacked on his political beliefs that would be illegal.

So what would outting him really achieve in this country

If he is self employed and only works around Burnley it might not hurt his work etc but if he works for a company chances are they wont just deal just within the Burnley area... Plus they will have an H.R department, even if they have the same views as this twat they could be forced to take action if people complained and they didnt want the bad publicity and constant barge of emails/complaints...

Had a guy at my work who was sounding off on social media, complaining about how he felt he was being treated during the Rona incident (we were considered 'essential workers' and have been working all through lockdown but he basically wanted more than two weeks off work without a sick note) and basically cussed the company - he was sack the same day. Trust me - shout about recklessly on social media and HR can make you disappear. You've signed a contract confirming you represent the company, and any public behaviours they feel that puts a bad light on them gives the means to get rid of you. If that geezer worked for the same company as me then believe me he'd have already had the call from HR and told to fuck off.

These racist pricks need to be exposed and shamed. For too long, racist white people in the UK and elsewhere have been fucking about with black people and their livelihoods - it's time the boot was on the other foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back