Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

That "report" button is calling me man

Yo, I watch that Arsenal 89' documentary last night... Brilliant football documentary, I didnt realise what an epic win that was for Arsenal... When Ian Wright was talking about Rocky it was mad emotional...

@Blue_London
they got that dude the sack as we said. He’s a true idiot too...he will get another job eventually but his idiocy is forever documented on the net

@Blue_London
they got that dude the sack as we said. He’s a true idiot too...he will get another job eventually but his idiocy is forever documented on the net

"I'm not racist. I know people are trying to make out to be one but I'm not. I've got lots of Black and Asian friends and this banner was actually inspired by the Black Lives Movement."

LOL, right out of the '10 Most Cliche Quotes From A Racist' handbook. The guy clearly isn't very bright.

"I'm not racist. I know people are trying to make out to be one but I'm not. I've got lots of Black and Asian friends and this banner was actually inspired by the Black Lives Movement."

LOL, right out of the '10 Most Cliche Quotes From A Racist' handbook. The guy clearly isn't very bright.

Imagine telling the Daily Mail that sometimes you get coked up post silly stuff online.

Then imagine his next job interview and they say, “we see you were recently in the national press, explain”

Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back