Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Rose is to be the villain once again. Nothing wrong with what he said or how it said it.

But I have a theory. Remember when he said a team was interested but they wanted to know if he was mad? It was after his comments during the WC about his mental health. Well, at that time Utd was interested in left back as Jose wasn't happy with Luke Shaw.

Fast forward and Jose goes to Spurs and he is gone asap. I wonder if that was what the fallout between him and Jose was about?

Speculation.

Man Utd fans, this guy does good compilation of your Youth players if u are interested. A few of your kids are decent like Hannibal and Elanga.

Last edited:
Anybody sleeping pattern all the way fucked up since lockdown started?

it’s mad for me, waking up in the night crazy hrs and lil naps during the day cause I’m home.

My boss doesn't see a need to ever go back to full time office work. One day a week from the office. This is our future I think.

Reactions: GNS
Anybody sleeping pattern all the way fucked up since lockdown started?

it’s mad for me, waking up in the night crazy hrs and lil naps during the day cause I’m home.

My boss doesn't see a need to ever go back to full time office work. One day a week from the office. This is our future I think.
Ive kept my sleeping pattern ok but i dont like working at home. I like the separation of the two.

Really? Whenever i go shopping i feel like people still aint giving enough room.

Today was the first day back on my normal job which is a highways technician so I’m out on the roads with the general public all day.

White runners crossing the road whilst black folk would just pass me. It happened a few times which why I noticed the white woman killing themselves to stay away from me...lol

I can understand their thinking tho...just felt a lol weird.

Today was the first day back on my normal job which is a highways technician so I’m out on the roads with the general public all day.

White runners crossing the road whilst black folk would just pass me. It happened a few times which why I noticed the white woman killing themselves to stay away from me...lol

I can understand their thinking tho...just felt a lol weird.
I hope they do stay away from you man. Stay safe out there.

To some people some of this shit is a blessing aka me
I've never liked people too close, always want to wash my hands soon as I shook hands or dapped somebody up, and I always felt like people don't cover their mouth enough.

Hopefully if/when this is over some of these new customs carry over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back