Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive made sure that I do the same routiene in the mornings to not mess with my body clock... Wake up the same time, have breakfast, shit and shower then 'go to work' and also go to bed the same time, essestially just treat weekdays like normal working day...

Ive managed to do the admin side of my job from home but I dont really like working from home either, in some ways it cool to not have to fck with people you dont wanna see but the lack of social contact from everyday things like talking to the person in the coffee shop or bank etc is a shame...

Alli needs to get himself a couple of dogs... I thought it was him, his brother and their mate??? They prolly didnt wanna get their Mrs hurt but still, fckn arms house if anyone step foot in my house, thieves are scumbags...

@Hundredeyes

Finally saw my first “Chelsea linked with Ihattaren”. U know how excited that made me, lol.

Can Yall just fall back for a couple seasons man lol smh.

It makes sense for him to make the move though, he can really excel with Lamps backing him up. He's one of those youngsters that will step up regardless of age...for the sake of the national squad it might actually be a blessing.

How u live in london, play for a london based team, and still get robbed out there? I know people are savages and times are rough but criminals still love and respect certain ballers....I can only surmise that some arsenal fans did it in revenge for the tottingham fans that tried to rob ozil.
U cats need to chill over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back