Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EX-R_bJWAAAgo2L

How u live in london, play for a london based team, and still get robbed out there? I know people are savages and times are rough but criminals still love and respect certain ballers....I can only surmise that some arsenal fans did it in revenge for the tottingham fans that tried to rob ozil.
U cats need to chill over there.

All I'm going to say is fuck London. The place is heartless. No one there loves you.

Lmao I don't get how Brits feel so comfortable insulting trump when we got Boris

I suppose atleast Boris is an MP with political experience... I still cant understand how literally you can go from being a celebrity to ruler of the 'freeworld', like when you go for a job you are suppose give them your C.V right??? lol

Boris an absolute twat but Trump is next level of cunt...

I suppose atleast Boris is an MP with political experience... I still cant understand how literally you can go from being a celebrity to ruler of the 'freeworld', like when you go for a job you are suppose give them your C.V right??? lol

Boris an absolute twat but Trump is next level of cunt...
Trump is American culturally if he was British culturally you would get Boris and vice versa

Trump is American culturally if he was British culturally you would get Boris and vice versa

If Trump was British, he would never have been able to become an MP though, Trump is actually thick just 'street smart' snakey enough to blag his way through deals or ride the coattails of other people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back