Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet still got the best stats out of a 25 man squad....

Am I missing the point or are you?

Yes, he was inconsistent, but if he was, the rest of the players were even worse.

Why do you think he is the only player anyone wants to buy yet Ole said there would be players gone at the end of last season. Nobody wants any of our deadwood. Why is that? Because they had a great season?

Nah

Carmine “Mino” Raiola is the reason. Didn’t Fergie called Mino a shitbag? Dude is throwing spider web in the air hoping it sticks.

You also can’t leave out Ed Woodward in this equation.

Bro, you not getting that without Pogba we might have been 10th!

He is our best outfield player.

Pogba is not UTDs problem. It’s players like Lingard and Mata, Matic and forwards not performing.

I mean in your opinion who was our best player last season? And don’t fix yo fingers to type De Gea. He had his worst season since his first season here.

This is where you guys have it wrong man Pogba is nowhere near that important to the team, a team that finished 6th. We lost how many of our last ten games or so with him startin' all of them. No it's not his fault we lost them but what I'm sayin' is we would have got the same results without him, at least.

From Aug to Jose sackin' Pogba was dreadful. He was dope for 7-9 games in Dec to Jan which is where his numbers come from (minnows, no goals or assists against top teams or in CL knockouts) then from mid Jan to May he was dreadful again. If them 7 games in three years are enough for you then I dunno.

Our best player last year was prolly Lindelof. But if we goin' by your rationale, Shaw was the best player in August so he had a good season. Martial and Rash were both good before Jose sackin' and Rash was super quality durin' the hot streak. So again by your rationale them man both had good seasons.

Pogba is nowhere near as good as you're makin' out and the rest of the team isn't as bad as you are.

Where them Pogba bids?? Look how quickly Madrid got Hazard. Barca moved for De Jong tiiiiime ago. Juve want De Ligt before Pogba. Why aren't PSG linked?

Because he's not that good

This is where you guys have it wrong man Pogba is nowhere near that important to the team, a team that finished 6th. We lost how many of our last ten games or so with him startin' all of them. No it's not his fault we lost them but what I'm sayin' is we would have got the same results without him, at least.

From Aug to Jose sackin' Pogba was dreadful. He was dope for 7-9 games in Dec to Jan which is where his numbers come from (minnows, no goals or assists against top teams or in CL knockouts) then from mid Jan to May he was dreadful again. If them 7 games in three years are enough for you then I dunno.

Our best player last year was prolly Lindelof. But if we goin' by your rationale, Shaw was the best player in August so he had a good season. Martial and Rash were both good before Jose sackin' and Rash was super quality durin' the hot streak. So again by your rationale them man both had good seasons.

The first paragraph doesn’t make sense. How would we still be in 6th if you minus the most effective player that helped us get to 6th from the team?

There is no logic in what your saying.

Who else would have stepped up and did what Pogba did in that winning streak after Jose left? I’d love to know which one of the other midfielders we have are as good as Pogs.

The first paragraph doesn’t make sense. How would we still be in 6th if you minus the most effective player that helped us get to 6th from the team?

There is no logic in what your saying.

Who else would have stepped up and did what Pogba did in that winning streak after Jose left? I’d love to know which one of the other midfielders we have are as good as Pogs.

There is logic in what I'm sayin' because we finished 9 or so points above 7th. Pogba was not the difference between 6th and 7th for us.

Every single player was dope in those first few games after Jose was fired. Matic, Rash, Shaw and Pogba in particular were dope but it didn't last.

And again this is where we just see football differently. You think coz Pogba has more ability than the other he should play. I don't think that.

Pogba has ability but he's just not a good central midfielder. Like I said up there, the team would be better if Matic and then Herrera played in a two with Lingard or Mata in the hole, or two strikers.

That city “legends” team for kompany game is pitiful in terms of legends... no history at all.

LOL the names so far for those that haven't seen em:

Manchester City Legends: Joe Hart, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards, Pablo Zabaleta, Wayne Bridge, Gareth Barry, Nigel de Jong, Samir Nasri, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland en Craig Bellamy.

Premier League All-stars: Rafael van der Vaart en Emile Heskey.

LOL the names so far for those that haven't seen em:

Manchester City Legends: Joe Hart, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards, Pablo Zabaleta, Wayne Bridge, Gareth Barry, Nigel de Jong, Samir Nasri, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland en Craig Bellamy.

Premier League All-stars: Rafael van der Vaart en Emile Heskey.

Lol gotta start somewhere

They're saying Lukaku already agreed terms with Inter and United n Inter are officially negotiating now...

He may be an abortionist on the pitch at times but I’ll roll with his energy & effort. Plays with a chip on his shoulders due to his upbringing. Conte will make him better. Is just the racist ass fans & Italian government the bad thing!

He may be an abortionist on the pitch at times but I’ll roll with his energy & effort. Plays with a chip on his shoulders due to his upbringing. Conte will make him better. Is just the racist ass fans & Italian government the bad thing!

i may joke on him a bit, especially for his first touch, but i fucks with lukaku - you said it perfectly, he defo plays with a huge chip on his shoulder, he's a tryer and works hard on and off the pitch.

like when i see interviews of him saying, he watches footage of great strikers e.g. drogba to understand their movement and finishing etc, i know he ain't just saying it for the sake of saying it. he really does that shit...i mean the guy came back early to pre-season

but yeah italy ain't really the one for a black guy especially when he goes to away games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back