Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price on Pogba was crazy too but he was scoring worldies at Juve and had alot of hype around him, like he was gonna put the the team on his back... Eyes will really be on him next season, so we will see if he was worth the price... At 28 he is in his peak but also at 28 there will be no resale value on him, so at £110mill I would want him single handily winning trophies for my team...
He had atletico Madrid on his back how many finals/ did they win because his goals etc not only that his work rate to drop back and help the lb/RB

Pogba hasn't achieved anything close to what he has and if pogba can go for that price it only makes sense griezman should cost more.

Barcelona are not looking to re sell they are looking to dominate that's the difference between a mid table team and a challenging team

Thats not saying much atm...

Still £110mil is crazy for him but if Barca got the money then fck it, I just hope they get get with FFP though as they are lining up to build a crazy squad this window if they pull off all the signings they are linked with...
Lol what? This is some weak ass shit from you

He had atletico Madrid on his back how many finals/ did they win because his goals etc not only that his work rate to drop back and help the lb/RB

Pogba hasn't achieved anything close to what he has and if pogba can go for that price it only makes sense griezman should cost more.

Barcelona are not looking to re sell they are looking to dominate that's the difference between a mid table team and a challenging team

No thats the difference from a team with bottomless pockets and well run football club... United at their peak rarely bought players without resale value, in fact Fergie normally sold them on just as they peaked i.e Becks...

So we actually bid 70 odd Ms for Maguire and we're gonna let Toby go to Roma for 25?????

Wtf is goin' on

Man U giving that D Trump vibes in their team buying policy/line up selection.

Manchester United: Let’s Make Manchester United England Team Again” slogan.

Most of the English players got resigned already. Have a small portion of foreign players at their disposal maybe is the goal? Time will tell

No thats the difference from a team with bottomless pockets and well run football club... United at their peak rarely bought players without resale value, in fact Fergie normally sold them on just as they peaked i.e Becks...

How many champions Leagues did Ferguson win?

Who actually feared playing united in Europe

How many champions Leagues did Ferguson win?

Who actually feared playing united in Europe

Wait, you really trying to down play SAF honours??? 13 titles, 5 FA Cups and 2 CL trophies and god knows how many league cups, plus done the real treble... No one is down playing Barca or Real...

Most African players pre Jose Chelsea supported arsenal

Drogba essien all said they supported arsenal

Think it would be the same with Dutch players with their style of play and Dutch players attached to the club

There used to be loads of Gunners in Holland eversince Bergkamp signed up. Glenn Helder, Overmars etc. Most of my generation started watching the Prem due to Arsenal...its really a shame what happened em...

Barcelona - due to Cruijff - always had a strong Dutch connection, yall should watch a documentary called 'uno momento dado' if Yall ever have the time for it.

Hope Manchester sell lukaku ASAP to inter. More than 200 career goals at 26, with a legit manager in Conte, will help. English United never really appreciate the guy in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back