Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba and Fernandes will not work in midfield no matter which guy is the third. Fernandes' while game is about goals and assists so we can't buy him and tell him he needs to be focused on what Pogba is doin', and we kno' from years of experience that Pogba can't be disciplined for United.

Pogba and Fernandes will not work in midfield no matter which guy is the third. Fernandes' while game is about goals and assists so we can't buy him and tell him he needs to be focused on what Pogba is doin', and we kno' from years of experience that Pogba can't be disciplined for United.

Competition for spots? May see a better Pogba with Bruno waiting to take his spot...

Don’t forget we’re in talks for SMS too...

Competition for spots? May see a better Pogba with Bruno waiting to take his spot...

Don’t forget we’re in talks for SMS too...

That'd be nice but there's no way Ole is gonna drop Pogba next season. That's what got Jose fired. The club has made itself very clear.

Why keep someone worth that much if we gonna try rotate him anyway.

Funny thing is Milinkovic-Savic did all that while having a "down" season. He was more ridiculous in 2017/2018. I hope u guys don't get him.

Jose Mourinho had him on his wish list for United that same season. Their board didn’t budge one bit
It’s strange seeing @DNB1 now considering this guy game all of a sudden. 2 season late

Jose Mourinho had him on his wish list for United that same season. Their board didn’t budge one bit
It’s strange seeing @DNB1 now considering this guy game all of a sudden. 2 season late

I’m just posting what media is reporting...

I think both Bruno and SMS are Pogba replacements rather than to play alongside him.

Lukaku was a no show for training? Kos refusing to travel. Neymar and griezmann no shows.

Footballers need humbling before this trend goes further than it already has.

Wages need a cap, rashfords contract is a joke dude can’t even score 15 goals a season consistently. Should of offered a lower wage with a bonus for hitting 20+ a season, fuck rewarding average play.

Smh

I don't think this is true but if it is its prolly coz no one has bid for him

I know you may not like to hear this but United need Pogba right now. He showed brilliance at times, he just wasn't consistent with it. More importantly if you look at the rest of your midfield, you've got no one else to carry the mantle like that, so that means you've got to go out into the market. Like I said before do you really have time for that?! The best you can hope for would be a player + cash deal, otherwise you sell pogba and hope to find the right replacement earliest Jan. And whoever you find is most likely either not going to be of the same quality or you got to overpay because you're offering Europa league football.

On another point, you can hate minola but he's actually doing right by pogba here. It's been 3 years since he signed, so this is the right point in time for a revised contract at United. But in order to get it done right, he needs to put it out there that Juve and Madrid are interested, pogba is looking for assurances on the direction of the team etc. I mean I definitely think his preference is the exit door, but at the same time I also don't think he is opposed to staying providing he gets that bumper new deal and United makes some good signings

Lol you guys need to stop sayin' we need him. WE JUST FINISHED 6TH AND TROPHYLESS.

We don't need Pogba to do that we can do that without him.

As for the rest of the midfield I'd rather see Matic and someone else as DMs then have Lingard or Mata be AMs than go thru another season of whatless Pogba in CM

Pogba might be a luxury player like ozil in the right system team they're perfect but you have to build the team around them.

Arsenal don't need ozil but he has extreme quality under the right system can take the club to another level especially with the two strikers

Lol you guys need to stop sayin' we need him. WE JUST FINISHED 6TH AND TROPHYLESS.

We don't need Pogba to do that we can do that without him.

As for the rest of the midfield I'd rather see Matic and someone else as DMs then have Lingard or Mata be AMs than go thru another season of whatless Pogba in CM

Bro, you not getting that without Pogba we might have been 10th!

He is our best outfield player.

Pogba is not UTDs problem. It’s players like Lingard and Mata, Matic and forwards not performing.

I mean in your opinion who was our best player last season? And don’t fix yo fingers to type De Gea. He had his worst season since his first season here.

Last edited:
Bro, you not getting that without Pogba we might have been 10th!

He is our best outfield player.

Pogba is not UTDs problem. It’s players like Lingard and Mata, Matic and forwards not performing.

Lingard was consistently making England national team in José 2nd season., and mata got called to Spain national team. How all of a sudden it’s there fault and not pogba continuously inconsistency?

Lingard was consistently making England national team in José 2nd season., and mata got called to Spain national team. How all of a sudden it’s there fault and not pogba continuously inconsistency?

Fam, I’m not sure you even watch football like that.

Football is a team game not an individual game. So if Pogba was inconsistent and still scored the most goals and was the most influential player, what does that tell you about the likes of Lingard and Matas inconsistency?

And during Jose second season Pogba won the WC. You point was dead as soon as you brought up international teams.

I apologise, I know you watch football but your bias opinions mean you come out with statements that make no sense.

Fam, I’m not sure you even watch football like that.

Football is a team game not an individual game. So if Pogba was inconsistent and still scored the most goals and was the most influential player, what does that tell you about the likes of Lingard and Matas inconsistency?

And during Jose second season Pogba won the WC. You point was dead as soon as you brought up international teams.

Never once said it is an individual game. And you’re still missing the point. There is no leap to his game.

You throwing the players under the bus like they was some scrubs to. A 1/3 of England team was Manchester United players. You the most influential but work the least on the pitch.

Last edited:
Never once said it is an individual game. And you’re still missing the point. There is no leap to his game.

You throwing the players under the bus like they was some scrub. A 1/3 of England team was Manchester United players. You the most influential but work the least on the pitch.

And yet still got the best stats out of a 25 man squad....

Am I missing the point or are you?

Yes, he was inconsistent, but if he was, the rest of the players were even worse.

Why do you think he is the only player anyone wants to buy yet Ole said there would be players gone at the end of last season. Nobody wants any of our deadwood. Why is that? Because they had a great season?

Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back