Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh

I don't think this is true but if it is its prolly coz no one has bid for him

For sure, Juve were never in for him, his agent using Juve name to get the deal done with Madrid. Madrid don't really want him but Zidane does...UTD sticking to £150m asking prices with no room for a swap and Sky are now reporting that Madrid might be in for Neymar now too..

I know you hate him but it makes UTD life a lot more easier if he stays one more season, in terms of finishing top 4. If we get in Bruno and a Matic/Fred replacement, Maguire at the back the window wouldn't be that bad.

His crime is he needs to be more consistent. If he stays, expect a pay rise.

For sure, Juve were never in for him, his agent using Juve name to get the deal done with Madrid. Madrid don't really want him but Zidane does...UTD sticking to £150m asking prices with no room for a swap and Sky are now reporting that Madrid might be in for Neymar now too..

I know you hate him but it makes UTD life a lot more easier if he stays one more season, in terms of finishing top 4. If we get in Bruno and a Matic/Fred replacement, Maguire at the back the window wouldn't be that bad.

His crime is he needs to be more consistent. If he stays, expect a pay rise.

It's been three years there's no reason to think he's gonna start ballin' all of a sudden. If Jose, who managed Deco, Lampard, Sneijder, Ozil and Fsbregas, couldn't get him to play then what hope does Ole have.

He stays and we need to spend another season tryna figure out how to play him. That means if we do get Fernandes, Pogba will still be the guy we set our formation around and that will be bad for Fernandes and any other player on the pitch.

Pogba just isn't worth all of the stuff we need to do to get him to play.

AAAAAAAND he's already said he wants to leave

I agree with you both. He doesn’t want to be here so we should get rid, but not at all costs.

Madrid can afford him and it’s not about what he’s worth to us on the pitch. It’s clear he has been inconsistent but as a commercial asset, potential buyers have to pay up.

He signs a five year deal with Madrid and as long as he has his Adidas deal, he will bring in close to £100m a year in commercial revenue for Madrid which is why they gotta pay up cash instead of swap deals.

Regarding arsenal I read Emery got the job because he can adapt his style.

But the players in the squad can only play one style attacking free flowing football maybe arsenal should of gone for a manager that actually fits their mode

The way I see it, we finished 6th twice with Pogba in the team. Are we gonna finish lower without him? Probably not. Thats 150m for a non vital player. Even without his attitude problems it'd be a no brainer for me

The way I see it, we finished 6th twice with Pogba in the team. Are we gonna finish lower without him? Probably not. Thats 150m for a non vital player. Even without his attitude problems it'd be a no brainer for me

Fam, of course we would if we don't address other issues. Let's be honest, we would have been fourth if it wasn't for De Gea mishaps in two consecutive games.

New CB should give De Gea some reassurance. Right back has been sorted and I'm hoping Dalot can develop on the wing. But we got the young speedy James who can play on the right. (teammates have been blown away at how good he is according to reports form Oz training camp)
Rashford signed a contract meaning he needs 20+ goals but I'm not sure Lukaku is going anywhere so between them they need to perform. The left will get us through another season which just leaves midfield. Matic is too slow, Fred aint good enough so someone with pace like Fernandes alongside Pogba can work IMO. McSauce can work on defensive duties. IDK tho...we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back