Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks are overreacting. This is nothing.

I think in the full clip there was another part where it carries on abit further and Lingard looking back over his shoulder saying something looking pissed off (i might be wrong i was half asleep at the time )... But a group of lads on tour there is always gonna be words...

O.T this banger popped up on my playlist earlier... Crazy I still know every lyric word for word haha I think every head in the UK used to spit this with their boys back in the day!!!

'Understand, check the dangordan, anyman diss anyman in my gang, get banged in the jaw, fore and backhand'...

View attachment 148565

Shopping for Southampton squad players to replace first starters....smfh

Longstaff, Bakayoko and Lemina???

soulja-boy-breakfast-club-the-breakfast-club-seriously-bye-gif-13288638.gif

It's alright why get a Champions League winner like Bale when we can get Sean Longstaff instead

I’ve had a feeling we will end up with Bale if Pogba goes.

Madrid know our transfer window shuts long before anybody else’s does so they will prolong this until we have no choice but to get Bale + cash.

All these championship midfielders will not cut it with our fan base if we lose Pogba...

Besides if we don’t get a marquee signing Woodward won’t be happy.

I dont mind getting the youngsters as a bonus aslong as we get the big signings... And Bale can do one I dont want us to go anywhere near him...

I dont mind getting the youngsters as a bonus aslong as we get the big signings... And Bale can do one I dont want us to go anywhere near him...

Who are we linked with that you consider a ‘big signing’?

Bruno Fernandes?

Maguire is not a big signing..just an expensive one. We will be paying through the nose for player whose never played CL football.

A Europa League side like us have no business telling a man like Bale he can do one. If he comes to us he will instantly be the best player we have.

Who are we linked with that you consider a ‘big signing’?

Bruno Fernandes?

Maguire is not a big signing..just an expensive one. We will be paying through the nose for player whose never played CL football.

Thats what Im saying, no one (that I want)... I dont want Maguire or Bale, off the top so far De Ligt is the only player that we have been linked with that I actually want us to sign but that doesnt look like happening...

Like I said if we are actually bringing in big signings then I dont mind us signing or being linked with youngsters but this window we are shopping like Sunderland...
A Europa League side like us have no business telling a man like Bale he can do one. If he comes to us he will instantly be the best player we have.

Fck that, I dont want a 29/30 year old injury prone player with hamstrings like dried up elastic bands coming here, he would cost us a fortune... I would have loved him to sign 4 years ago but its pointless now imo unless he is a free... I feel like if we sign him we are chasing big names like these American/Chinese clubs that sign players at the end of their careers for the name/brand... We need to look forward and sign players that are investments too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back