Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m clearly talking about Jose winning trophies in the next 2 years! Which I didn’t bet cause he hasn’t got a job!!

Nobody mentioned Pogba during that whole exchange.

And why would I bet on Pogba when he’s clearly leaving UTD for Madrid??!!

My god niggas, you can’t just change a whole conversation to suit you as and when.

It’s s joke. And the toxic fan base are dying to get rid of Pogba and replace him with Longstaff and now Bakayoko!

I find it unbelievable.

Both PSG and Athletico have had to put out statements because Neymar and Griezmann have not shown up to work today.

Meanwhile UTD toxic fan base are mad that Pogba and Lukaku have kept it professional by turning up for pre season tour.

What type of shit is this
man u midfield gonna be full of chelsea rejects

mata, matic, bakayoko
It’s s joke. And the toxic fan base are dying to get rid of Pogba and replace him with Longstaff and now Bakayoko!

I find it unbelievable.
nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

AFTV.
Fans famous for being toxic...no other fan base compares to you man.

An owner who is reluctant to spend money. A board that would constantly give the supporters the run around. And a manager who's tactics were outdated. Any fanbase would become toxic with a mess like that. Put a camera and mic in front of any fan base and you would see the same thing. Arsenal fans can admit their faults. I have. United fans just deny, deny, deny with arrogance and point the finger at others.

Go nine years without winning a trophy and bargain basement signings and then come back and tell me how positive and patience United fans have been. A number of them would jump ship within five years.

Both PSG and Athletico have had to put out statements because Neymar and Griezmann have not shown up to work today.

Meanwhile UTD toxic fan base are mad that Pogba and Lukaku have kept it professional by turning up for pre season tour.

I haven't heard a single fan who wants Longstaff and that Bakayoko story is straight outta thin air.

Pogba showed up to United (which he should do, shouldn't receive any praise for it) because his agent told him to.

So United release a video thats suppose to show the players on a happy walk through Australia and it looks like it shows Messi Lingard and Pogba arguing in the background... Shoutout to our social media team/PR team...

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back