Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I’m at a Brazilian soccer bar in Chicago...these motherfuckers still dancing I haven’t heard this much Samba since Carnival

So is Trump gonna invite the USWNT to the White House for few Big Macs??? I hope he does and the team give him the middle finger...

giphy.gif

Heard a story about Sarri visiting Ronaldo on his yacht to ask him where he would like to play and to run his ideas for formations by him.

That’s player power if true.

Madrid need to hurry up and get a bid in for Pogba...not interested in the long ting

Come on killah, we have a bet. Pogba got to bring you a trophy since he wasn’t the problem. He’s already a Man U legend. Making it that easy for him to leave Eh! He being selfish wanting to Leave will be a disservice to you guys.

Come on killah, we have a bet. Pogba got to bring you a trophy since he wasn’t the problem. He’s already a Man U legend. Making it that easy for him to leave Eh! He being selfish wanting to Leave will be a disservice to you guys.

LOL! When did we bet on Pogba bringing UTD a trophy?

I been said before the end of last season that if he don’t wanna be here, get him out!

LOL! When did we bet on Pogba bringing UTD a trophy?

I been said before the end of last season that if he don’t wanna be here, get him out!

June 24!
I’ll do cashapp to if it works in England. However you wanna roll. If you want simpler, we can official Figurine of any players. (Www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk)

Pogba has 0 excuses now. No need running to Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back