Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m now reading on it. That’s on the level of the president here stateside. Theresa May with the fake apology. Politics dooming everybody of all walks globally. I’ll start paying more attention to English news. The fuck is going on over there

The far right have essentially taken over.

13207377128fd71cd6cf7d4b43f27c91b83672698e0c1ab5df16c71d2f60cde4.jpg

The Messi/Ronaldo Wars were dope for football history for real
Damn he's talking like the end is nigh. There were times i took both of their brilliance for granted and didnt even bother checking for them because they made it look too easy but this brought it home. We've probably seen the best of them and need to appreciate them to the fullest for the rest of the time they have left

"The stats make for disastrous reading. Sanchez scored five goals in 45 games for United and just three in the Premier League over 18 months with the club. His last goal came in the FA Cup, at former club Arsenal in January. His last 90 minutes for his club came on the opening day of last season. It is slim pickings for a player being paid £391,000 a week, rising to more than £500,000 a week with associated bonuses.

The reasons why a good footballer has been so bad at Old Trafford are, as Jose Mourinho put it privately, "a mystery." At Barcelona, Sanchez averaged a goal every three games. At Arsenal, one in two. At United, it was one in every nine."

His PL career died at old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back