Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The stats make for disastrous reading. Sanchez scored five goals in 45 games for United and just three in the Premier League over 18 months with the club. His last goal came in the FA Cup, at former club Arsenal in January. His last 90 minutes for his club came on the opening day of last season. It is slim pickings for a player being paid £391,000 a week, rising to more than £500,000 a week with associated bonuses.

The reasons why a good footballer has been so bad at Old Trafford are, as Jose Mourinho put it privately, "a mystery." At Barcelona, Sanchez averaged a goal every three games. At Arsenal, one in two. At United, it was one in every nine."

His PL career died at old Trafford.

Man Ure ruined him

giphy.gif

I blame Jose for Sanchez. Read a story how he used to talk about his wages in the dressing room hoping to inspire him but it had the reverse effect causing unrest to the whole dressing room.

Which is why he’s gone now. Sanchez I mean.

Read another story that if he does well at at Inter we will welcome him back...I lol’d

Last edited:
Obviously there’s an argument we offered him to much money but had he performed to his potential nobody would give a shit how much he was paid.

I blame Jose for Sanchez. Read a story how he used to talk about his wages in the dressing room hoping to inspire him but it had the reverse effect causing unrest to the whole dressing room.

Which is why he’s gone now. Sanchez I mean.

Read another story that if he does well at at Inter we will welcome him back...I lol’d
Dawg, your entire squad was jealous of Sanchez pay check. They all start going to the media with tidbits about they wanted an increased, and your media in England try to bury him.

Why you lying bruh. Whatever story and sources you read sound like that of what the US president reads, fake news.

Even you was targeting him for his pay check and not ease him your crappy team that was placed 2nd in the league.

Dawg, your entire squad was jealous of Sanchez pay check. They all start going to the media with tidbits about they wanted an increased, and your media in England try to bury him.

Why you lying bruh. Whatever story and sources you read sound like that of what the US president reads, fake news.

Even you was targeting him for his pay check and not ease him your crappy team that was placed 2nd in the league.

You a fool if you think I just make shit up...lol

The source is The Atheltic which is a new subscribed football media source who recently poached all the best journalists for each PL club.

I post the Sun version cause I figured niggas ain’t signing up to the Athletic. But they credible.

I’m very wary of fake news, bruh!

You a fool if you think I just make shit up...lol

Jealousy is a disease.

You remember when Jose was directing the terrorists during 911?

Problem with Jose in this situation is he couldn’t get the best out of Sanchez and his motivational tactics clearly didn’t work.

By the time Ole took over the damage is already done.

Problem with Jose in this situation is he couldn’t get the best out of Sanchez and his motivational tactics clearly didn’t work.

By the time Ole took over the damage is already done.

Jealous ass teammates contributed to that. Working with haters is never a positive thing in any environment.
Plus, Jose only lasted way less than a year with Sanchez

And let’s not act like Sanchez is not a bonafide winner. He actually did the work to earn what he earn. And Ed Woodward saw that somehow. He gives him that contract , not Mou

Man u thin team has a lot of traveling to do

It's what you call a proper Europa League draw for Man Ure. Logistically those are some proper shit teams to get in your group.

I'm glad Arsenal got Portuguese, Belgian and German teams. No pissing about travelling to Eastern Europe to experience racism, shit weather and a possible coup led by Putin.

The far right have essentially taken over.

I see. Like here stateside.

And another thing, I have an aunt out there in London. She been in England since the 60s. Got me thinking, why she left Trinidad for England in those days. That Windrush Generation situation opening some new cans of knowledge for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back