Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Like here stateside.

And another thing, I have an aunt out there in London. She been in England since the 60s. Got me thinking, why she left Trinidad for England in those days. That Windrush Generation situation opening some new cans of knowledge for me.

There was a time that the UK needed people from the Caribbean and the rest of the Commonwealth to work in the UK because they didn't have the workforce. From what my mum says (she came to the UK to work as a nurse in the NHS), she was essentially brought up along with others with the idea that the UK was like the motherland with Africa being the fatherland - a place where you can make your riches, but actually turning up here was another matter entirely. Look up Enoch Powell and his 'rivers of blood' speech - the UK is built on racism and the anti-immigration mentality has always existed in the UK.

It's okay for the British Empire to rape and pillage people and resources all over the world, but they're not going to stand for any ethnics coming into the country. Brexit has the same old racism wrapped up with a different bow. If it's not black or Asian people it's now okay to hate East Europeans.

The scary thing about Brexit is that the right wing have taken over just like Trump in America, and while the far right, the Kremlin and disaster capitalists are all going to be fine and make a profit, everyone else is going lose, from health to economically to civil rights.

United just dealing with Italian teams lol. Neymar to Barca is dead

I don't feel sorry for Neymar at all. He wanted out of Barca that badly that PSG even wrote him a cheque to buy out his own contract. Now he's wanting to ditch them and run back to Barca. The guy is more trouble than he is worth, Barca shouldn't be wasting their time on him.

There was a time that the UK needed people from the Caribbean and the rest of the Commonwealth to work in the UK because they didn't have the workforce. From what my mum says (she came to the UK to work as a nurse in the NHS), she was essentially brought up along with others with the idea that the UK was like the motherland with Africa being the fatherland - a place where you can make your riches, but actually turning up here was another matter entirely. Look up Enoch Powell and his 'rivers of blood' speech - the UK is built on racism and the anti-immigration mentality has always existed in the UK.

It's okay for the British Empire to rape and pillage people and resources all over the world, but they're not going to stand for any ethnics coming into the country. Brexit has the same old racism wrapped up with a different bow. If it's not black or Asian people it's now okay to hate East Europeans.

The scary thing about Brexit is that the right wing have taken over just like Trump in America, and while the far right, the Kremlin and disaster capitalists are all going to be fine and make a profit, everyone else is going lose, from health to economically to civil rights.
Thanks for this information bredren. I’m on it right now with this Enoch Powell conservative. They are the same ppl everywhere. This new administration won the presidential election similarly to that of the general election in Great Britain in 1970.

Race Relations Act 1968 had that racist culprit in an uproar.

I seen UTD legends dating back to before class of 92.

Ronaldo, Rooney, Beckham etc

Got a pic with my step dad, Edgar David’s and I in the tunnel at old Whitehart Lane

Seen England at Wembley the days of Gerrard and Lamp

Been Silverstone seen Lewis Hamilton and all the F1 man dem.

Went to see AJ vs Klitschko...epic fight, epic day out.

So many more.

I seen UTD legends dating back to before class of 92.

Ronaldo, Rooney, Beckham etc

Got a pic with my step dad, Edgar David’s and I in the tunnel at old Whitehart Lane

Seen England at Wembley the days of Gerrard and Lamp

Been Silverstone seen Lewis Hamilton and all the F1 man dem.

Went to see AJ vs Klitschko...epic fight, epic day out.

So many more.
The real Ronaldo or the pop corn one from Portugal ?

Sooooo Madrid about to cop Bruno for the same £70m we would have paid.

Fuming.

Apparently we thought he was indecisive yet he got more assists in his first game than Lingard has all last season.

Fuck is wrong with this club.

Last edited:
Sooooo Madrid about to cop Bruno for the same £70m we would have paid.

Fuming.

Apparently we thought he was indecisive yet he got more assists in his first game than Lingard has all last season.

Fuck is wrong with this club.
I guess 6th place is just too fucking attractive to these niggaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back