Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley losing at home....

yuCC1uw.gif

@toheeb27 the chances of us getting the return of sarri or Conte in the champions League

Speaking of sarri I really think he should take this weekend off lol returning against Napoli is a bad idea

Imo this racial undertone ting within the pundits is kinda wack. There's actual racism all over the place and niggas think there's an agenda against Pogba.

Pogbas pen miss was bad because we all already kno' he shouldn't be takin' them and Rash just scored on the week before. Rash didn't get the same heat when he missed coz it was the first time. That is very simple.

United is the biggest club in the world and Pogba is our loudest player of course his game will be heavily scruntised. If he wasn't so consistently shit maybe pundits would have sutten nice to say about him.

He been weak for all three games what you guys want pundits to say about him

Pogba has been racially abused along with Rashers and Tammy. Real racism. In 2019. My media theory is def just my opinion. It's up for debate.

So if you take 12 pens and miss 4 you shouldn't be on them? Why doesn't anyone tell that to Pep and Aguero? Rashford has took only 4 or 5 pens and already missed one.

Apart from Neville and the pen, pundits have been praising Pogba's performances this season. Imo the last game McSauce was the better midfielder. And Neville tried to clean it up after the break by saying Pogba is the best midfielder in the league....lol

Pogba has been racially abused along with Rashers and Tammy. Real racism. In 2019. My media theory is def just my opinion. It's up for debate.

So if you take 12 pens and miss 4 you shouldn't be on them? Why doesn't anyone tell that to Pep and Aguero? Rashford has took only 4 or 5 pens and already missed one.

Apart from Neville and the pen, pundits have been praising Pogba's performances this season. Imo the last game McSauce was the better midfielder. And Neville tried to clean it up after the break by saying Pogba is the best midfielder in the league....lol

Pundits have not been praising Pogbas form this season that is a damn lie.

And yes, if you take 12 pens and miss four toy shouldn't be on them. That's basic stuff. Rash has missed one, and that one came after Pogbas crap put crazy pressure. Why do Pogba fans pretend not to understand basic stuff

Forget about Pogba...I’m fuming at some of the decisions that’s being made at UTD.

It’s amazing to watch.

If Ole classes Smalling as deadwood well then so be it...I find it surprising.

Forget about Pogba...I’m fuming at some of the decisions that’s being made at UTD.

It’s amazing to watch.

If Ole classes Smalling as deadwood well then so be it...I find it surprising.

It's crazy fam. Maybe Smalling is the only one other teams actually want and that's why it's him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back