Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to my Captain. I know u have been losing it a bit the past year and i have been dreaming of Reece James replacing u, BUT u are still a legend in my book.

cesar.jpg

Sadly I am loving this people are turning on the royals and the conservatives if played right we can get rid of both

I'm all the getting rid of the Tories and the monarchy, but not for the price of losing EU citizenship. Brexit is nothing but the Tories trying to save their party and disaster capitalists looking to make some cash, but it's all a right wing coup. This isn't going to play well at all.

No sarcasm. I was mainly talking about this modern Man U structure with Ed Woodward after fergies retirement, an some of the new fan base. They lowball South American players.

Can’t say they lowball when Sanchez was made the highest paid player in the league by a clear 200k

Can’t say they lowball when Sanchez was made the highest paid player in the league by a clear 200k

He wasn’t really given the opportunity to express himself on the field. Ole came in & wasn’t supporting nor giving him vital mins.
When Jose was there, that defense was so trash, he had to track back a lot to help.
Ole even began starting those youngsters (even though the young players playing some good football).
Conte might revitalize him, similar to Di Maria at PSG.

On another note, those racist behavior by those ultra Man U fans towards pogba is not a good look, even though he was tempting to leave. I think they are a bunch of new trolls doing it to. I never saw real Man U fans participate in that kind of fuckery.

I hate race shit. Inter in the same basket.

He wasn’t really given the opportunity to express himself on the field. Ole came in & wasn’t supporting nor giving him vital mins.
When Jose was there, that defense was so trash, he had to track back a lot to help.
Ole even began starting those youngsters (even though the young players playing some good football).
Conte might revitalize him, similar to Di Maria at PSG.

On another note, those racist behavior by those ultra Man U fans towards pogba is not a good look, even though he was tempting to leave. I think they are a bunch of new trolls doing it to. I never saw real Man U fans participate in that kind of fuckery.

I hate race shit. Inter in the same basket.

Bro, you forgot what happened. When he came, Martial who at the time was our best player with goals and assists was dropped so Sanchez could play and Jose stuck with him for the rest of that season and the whole of the next. He never performed but Martial was never brought back in which led to Martial wanting out.

Sanchez flopped badly here...

In regards to Pogba, I told you man a long time ago that there was a media agenda against him with racial undertones. It was the price tag and he had charisma and that’s a recipe for the white man to put you down in the UK. Even a club legend like Gary Nevile can’t hide his agenda against him but I won’t say he’s racist. But how he lost it for 30mins on live tv cause Pogba’s penalty was saved and then not say anything about Rashford was clear hypocrisy...and that sort of thing fuels the racists to come out. Because racists are idiots and don’t use fundamental thinking.

He rarely even posts on social media any more, poor dude has been brow beaten and scapegoated for what is the fault of the Glazers and Woodward for not investing in the team.

If he’s lucky enough to leave before next week, then these so called fans will see what our midfield looks like without him. And I say lucky cause the reality is...he is better than this shit team.

If it wasn’t for Stirling standing up to the media last season, the situation with Pogba would be a lot worse right now.

I understand what Ole is trying to do but he hasn’t been backed and it will be a miracle if we are in contention for top four by Xmas.

A bit of anger in that last post...the team is in transition. With some quality youngsters coming through. But imo it is not enough to compete.

Bro, you forgot what happened. When he came, Martial who at the time was our best player with goals and assists was dropped so Sanchez could play and Jose stuck with him for the rest of that season and the whole of the next. He never performed but Martial was never brought back in which led to Martial wanting out.

Sanchez flopped badly here...

In regards to Pogba, I told you man a long time ago that there was a media agenda against him with racial undertones. It was the price tag and he had charisma and that’s a recipe for the white man to put you down in the UK. Even a club legend like Gary Nevile can’t hide his agenda against him but I won’t say he’s racist. But how he lost it for 30mins on live tv cause Pogba’s penalty was saved and then not say anything about Rashford was clear hypocrisy...and that sort of thing fuels the racists to come out. Because racists are idiots and don’t use fundamental thinking.

He rarely even posts on social media any more, poor dude has been brow beaten and scapegoated for what is the fault of the Glazers and Woodward for not investing in the team.

If he’s lucky enough to leave before next week, then these so called fans will see what our midfield looks like without him. And I say lucky cause the reality is...he is better than this shit team.

If it wasn’t for Stirling standing up to the media last season, the situation with Pogba would be a lot worse right now.

I understand what Ole is trying to do but he hasn’t been backed and it will be a miracle if we are in contention for top four by Xmas.

To be fair, Neville and co are a bit British bias all the way, but, like every other league, the racist undertones will always be there. Pogba play the media like a fiddle, so it’s not a big surprise these sensitive ass race clown will attack him. And his performance been super sub par, not impressive for the superstar tab. They often wait for moments like that to attack. Just keep it football related. I find dude arrogance is trash but I’ll never accept the racist attacks towards him.

Rashford isn’t worth the cash he’s getting right now , but I get it, the board is trying to make the English players happy.

Martial had and attitude problem. It’s the same reason why he didn’t get selected for France national team.

Sanchez went to Manchester United when Jose finish 2nd place in the league, that January transfer window. He still got quality, is just the right place for dude to perform may be inter. Advantage for him because he use to ball at Udinese b4 the move to Barcelona.

Imo this racial undertone ting within the pundits is kinda wack. There's actual racism all over the place and niggas think there's an agenda against Pogba.

Pogbas pen miss was bad because we all already kno' he shouldn't be takin' them and Rash just scored on the week before. Rash didn't get the same heat when he missed coz it was the first time. That is very simple.

United is the biggest club in the world and Pogba is our loudest player of course his game will be heavily scruntised. If he wasn't so consistently shit maybe pundits would have sutten nice to say about him.

He been weak for all three games what you guys want pundits to say about him

My boy, Victor Osimhen with 2 more goals. Currently top goal scorer in Ligue 1. Filling Pepe’s shoes well.

Last edited:

REVEALED: Alexis Sanchez will STILL be Man United's second-highest paid player despite being shipped out on loan to Inter Milan with Old Trafford bosses still picking up £300,000 a week of his wages
  • Alexis Sanchez will be Man United's second highest earner despite loan move
  • The 30-year-old forward is set to join Inter Milan on loan for the whole season
  • Inter have agreed to pay close to £4.5m of the Chilean's £21m annual salary
  • United will pay Sanchez £300,000 a week, which is even more than Paul Pogba

Alexis Sanchez arrives in Italy to seal Inter Milan loan move
The Chile forward will undergo his medical on Wednesday evening, according to Sky in Italy, before sealing his departure for the San Siro.

Inter will pay around £4.5m of Sanchez's salary, but will not have an option to buy the 30-year-old as part of the deal.

Ya numbers don't add up on the blow
That was ten years ago
If you know, you know (yeah)

Anyways I'll wait for the final outcome and let Conte quote the numbers like he did Lukaku! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back