Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U never appreciated Sanchez. Plus he’s South American.

Good investment by Woodward though

I'm confused. Is this sarcasm?

If, and it's a big if.. you can find a club to pay his wages you probably won't get £20m in transfer fees. I think he's got 3 goals and 6 assists.

This is the worst business Woodward has ever done.

I'm not sure now, last night when the story broke it was claimed that he is taking a wage cut to £12m net with Inter paying £5m of his wages.

I understand that we need him out of the club and his high wages was a result of not paying a transfer fee. They also saying he is a disruption in the dressing room/training pitch. Its not as bad as what Barca are paying Coutinho to go on loan to Bayen but still...

But we already have Martial out, I just think we are lightweight in all departments apart from the back. The team is the most unbalanced I have ever seen.

Felliani, Herrera, Lukaku and now Sanchez all not replaced. I do believe we have money to spend and we have been burnt with Sanchez, Fred and to some extent Lukaku so there is a change in strategy but it's still not good enough to compete.
Sanchez dressing room behaviour was rumoured at arsenal

Yea I read that Wenger "indulged' him to an extent that he would not do for any other player but was overlooked cause he was performing on the pitch.
Funny enough listen to a podcast about club culture. Stories about how ronaldhino became a major disruption in the team

Last edited:
Old tweet

tenor.gif

I'm confused. Is this sarcasm?

If, and it's a big if.. you can find a club to pay his wages you probably won't get £20m in transfer fees. I think he's got 3 goals and 6 assists.

This is the worst business Woodward has ever done.

No sarcasm. I was mainly talking about this modern Man U structure with Ed Woodward after fergies retirement, an some of the new fan base. They lowball South American players.

Whats happening?

Boris Johnson is running to the queen to prologue parliament... Basically he wants to suspend parliament for five weeks so that parliament can't challenge and stop the UK from crashing out the EU without some sort of deal. If he pulls it off it only gives MPs one week to attempt to stop Brexit. It's also likely to lead to another General Election, but by that time the UK will probably be on its arse.

Remainers are fuming, leavers are ecstatic considering the hypocrisy that they claimed to vote for Brexit for parliamentary sovereignty and 'taking back control' considering what Boris Johnson is doing is about as anti-democratic as you can get.

Boris Johnson is running to the queen to prologue parliament... Basically he wants to suspend parliament for five weeks so that parliament can't challenge and stop the UK from crashing out the EU without some sort of deal. If he pulls it off it only gives MPs one week to attempt to stop Brexit. It's also likely to lead to another General Election, but by that time the UK will probably be on its arse.

Remainers are fuming, leavers are ecstatic considering the hypocrisy that they claimed to vote for Brexit for parliamentary sovereignty and 'taking back control' considering what Boris Johnson is doing is about as anti-democratic as you can get.
giphy (10).gif

@toheeb27 two good podcast that highlights the importance of culture at a club.

Also indirectly addresses Jose for not going for a manager job and settles for a first team coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back