Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

One of the advantages of working the night shift. I come back from work, watch the 1st games, take a quick nap and wake up just in time for the 2nd set of games.

Only game that put me to sleep was the France vs. Denmark game.

I work the second shift now and I get to watch the last 10 minutes of the game. At least when I worked first shift, I could sneak into my cubicle to watch the game. Now no cubicle.

Senegal outplayed Colombia but just wastefulness in front of goal.
And seriously? Fair play rule? FOH!

Reminiscent of nigeria vs Argentina. Not clinical in front of goal. Only depending on physicality.

No Africans team qualified.

Lmao at Senegal going out cause they received two yellow cards more than Japan...

If it aint Fair Trade fucking up Senegal its Fair Play hahaja lol gottdamn

Lmao at Senegal going out cause they received two yellow cards more than Japan...

If it aint Fair Trade fucking up Senegal its Fair Play hahaja lol gottdamn

Don't forget to add Idrissa Gueye. The guy is a very good defensive mid and runs everywhere BUT YOU CANNOT, YOU CANNOT be chilling on the post with hands on your hips just watching as a corner kick is taken and the ball is headed right between you and the goalkeeper and you make zero effort to go for the ball! Disgusting. I hate seeing that kind of shit on the pitch. That had nothing to do with talent and just lack of effort and smarts and that pisses me off. I'm still heated after seeing that and fuck that fair play shit.
What if you get a ref that just loses control of a match and decides to start splashing yellow cards here and there?
:mf1:

Back