Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

No Se Puede

1ntwsk.jpg

Still unreal. I thought S.Korea could give the Germans a tough game as the S. Koreans were a better team than they showed in the first two matches, but to pull of the win? Get two goals and Germany got none? Damn. I'm still shaking. I think I may have cried some too. The part of me that's an England fan is in disbelief.

Mexico better hope Brazil wind up in second place in their group (even though Selecao don't look great) Mexico and that R16 just don't mix well. Maybe if they get a first place Switzerland then that would work. Mexico had that first place in their hands and then dropped the ball.

And that route to the finals for Spain just looks easier than for every other major team in the other sections.

Mexico better hope Brazil wind up in second place in their group (even though Selecao don't look great) Mexico and that R16 just don't mix well. Maybe if they get a first place Switzerland then that would work. Mexico had that first place in their hands and then dropped the ball.

And that route to the finals for Spain just looks easier than for every other major team in the other sections.
Brazil is their kryptonite . A sound ass whooping. But you’re right in regards to Brazil standings in the group after today’s game.

Back