Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole officially given the Man United job on a 3 year contract...

Hope the team dont drop off now and feel too comfortable...

Lets go Ole!!!

Last edited:
Wow, I’m surprised that it was given this early. And if we come outside top 4 it’s not really his fault, damage already done by Jose.

It means nothing if the board don’t back him and buy decent players.

At the end of the day, trophies is what matters most, hollow stats don’t. You should be focusing on your idol Pogba trying to sweet talking Madrid into signing him rather than speaking in an empty barrel about both winning ex coaches of Manchester United.

You talking big like Ole won y’all something already.

No I wasn’t. I was simply replying to LVG comments. He said that if we win CL it’s because of Jose....lol. He said that if his style of play is boring, so is Ole’s...lol. It’s not true.

If Pogba wants to go, let him go. Although if you actually read the original interview over the international break, Pogbas words were taken out of context. Although Kante dealt with the question much better.

We getting nothing less than 150m for Pogba. Can RM really afford him along with their other reported targets? I’m skeptical.

I was merely responding to LVG fake news story.

Wow, I’m surprised that it was given this early. And if we come outside top 4 it’s not really his fault, damage already done by Jose.

It means nothing if the board don’t back him and buy decent players.

This is fake news man

Chelsea been trash Tottenham have slipped up and been dragged into the top 4 race you made up the ground and it's level playing field.

Plus you still have to play Chelsea. If you slip up now it's ole fault everything fell in place for him

This is fake news man

Chelsea been trash Tottenham have slipped up and been dragged into the top 4 race you made up the ground and it's level playing field.

Plus you still have to play Chelsea. If you slip up now it's ole fault everything fell in place for him

Lol... so if we had played the same form we have under Ole all season we wouldn’t even be in a top 4 fight, we would be challenging for the title. Facts.

Lol... so if we had played the same form we have under Ole all season we wouldn’t even be in a top 4 fight, we would be challenging for the title. Facts.

If is the key word here. If Chelsea played the same way we did at the start of the season would we be in the same position?

Also you was in the fa cup under ole is that Jose fault

If is the key word here. If Chelsea played the same way we did at the start of the season would we be in the same position?

Also you was in the fa cup under ole is that Jose fault

So you saying we would be in the same position we are now if Jose stayed? I’m not understanding your point.

I don't think Ole has changed too much tactically at all. We still don't press, we sit in a block, we still counter. Main difference I see is intensity, which the players should have had from the beginnin' of the season.

Great news about Ole. I didn't want Poch as manager after he said that rubbish about trophies a few weeks ago

I don't think Ole has changed too much tactically at all. We still don't press, we sit in a block, we still counter. Main difference I see is intensity, which the players should have had from the beginnin' of the season.

Not that much different from Jose. Sit back, defend, and counter attack.

Great news about Ole. I didn't want Poch as manager after he said that rubbish about trophies a few weeks ago

Poch is at the right club.

Ole officially given the Man United job on a 3 year contract...

Hope the team dont drop off now and feel too comfortable...

Lets go Ole!!!

11562948-0-image-m-1_1553770317614.jpg

Good for ole. Well deserved!

Kinda sad seeing grown men fall into this new generational trap of fanfare, riding with what’s hot at the moment, style of play, social media driven players, pure hate to great coaches, etc etc. Is like club silverware’s doesn’t matter to these hombres.

Will be a joy seeing ole win more trophies than Jose and Van Gaal combine in 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back