Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...Jose is a risk if you’re a big club. Times are moving quick. Football is changing in so many ways.

Jose last two jobs have not shown that he has adapted. He needs to sell himself hard with the punditry. But right now, if I was on the board of any big club, Jose wouldn’t even be discussed.

Chelsea Legend
N'Golo Kante on reports linking him to Real Madrid: “Today I'm still at Chelsea and what is said elsewhere is not important,”

“Even if (Zinedine) Zidane calls me, it's not important, I'm at Chelsea today and I'm focused on that.”

Is Pogba flirting with Real (Hazard style)?

Pogba is thotting it up:

"Like I've always said, Real Madrid is a dream for anyone," he told reporters on Wednesday. "It's one of the biggest clubs in the world. There is also Zidane as a coach and it's a dream for anybody who likes football."

But no one can out-thot a Belgian!

'And people call me slow!': Lukaku hits back at critics as striker claims he is the FASTEST player at Manchester United

11427538-6847093-image-a-71_1553520563601.jpg

Did anyone catch this documentary??? Ive only watched the first episode so far, a real eye opener.. To the guys not from the UK this is how bad racism was in football during the 70s and 80s...

'Ian Wright charts the rise of black footballers from Viv Anderson's England debut in 1978, revealing their stories as they challenged attitudes and triggered change.'

LVG showing why he made the correct decision to retire. Laughable statements. UTD fans haven’t forgot his brand of football. And in the end, Jose reign was only marginally better. Simple stat check on how much more UTD players are running under Ole shows you that it’s a complete turnaround from Jose UTD.

However I agree with LVG on his comments about Di Maria and the physical side of the PL.

LVG showing why he made the correct decision to retire. Laughable statements. UTD fans haven’t forgot his brand of football. And in the end, Jose reign was only marginally better. Simple stat check on how much more UTD players are running under Ole shows you that it’s a complete turnaround from Jose UTD.

However I agree with LVG on his comments about Di Maria and the physical side of the PL.

At the end of the day, trophies is what matters most, hollow stats don’t. You should be focusing on your idol Pogba trying to sweet talking Madrid into signing him rather than speaking in an empty barrel about both winning ex coaches of Manchester United.

You talking big like Ole won y’all something already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back