Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hudson-Odoi and Sancho having a crazy year.. breaking into the England senior team.

And Stirling. How good are we rating Stirling now? Is he World Class? How much he worth right now?
I don't know why but wish they had more un21 games instead jumping straight into the first team.

Sterling should be considered an elite player right now wouldn't say world class only a couple can be called world class

Really happy for Sterling, the guy deserves all his success especially after being vilified and made the scapegoat over the years... He's defo elite and if he continues to keep this level up of performance up then he will defo be considered world class...

Really happy for Sterling, the guy deserves all his success especially after being vilified and made the scapegoat over the years... He's defo elite and if he continues to keep this level up of performance up then he will defo be considered world class...
I was 4-5 years too early on my “Sterling is England’s best player” take, but looks like he might have finally reached that status.

It’s btw him, Harry Kane and Hudson Odoi.

Harry Kane world class but sterling isn’t? If sterling was white, he would already be considered world class.

Steve Gerrad barely win shit and was consider world class. @Water Ur Seeds hyped Luke Shaw as world class.

When on form, the only person that can stop sterling is sterling. Sterling been world class ever since pep flexed at city.

Lmao by that logic

Jose >>>> Ferguson

Motta>>>> scholes
Some people might debate Jose over Fergie and that would be fair
Harry Kane world class but sterling isn’t? If sterling was white, he would already be considered world class.

Steve Gerrad barely win shit and was consider world class. @Water Ur Seeds hyped Luke Shaw as world class.

When on form, the only person that can stop sterling is sterling. Sterling been world class ever since pep flexed at city.
Gotta agree and disagree on that one. I actually never rated Gerrard world class but he won a shitload and was pivotal in key moments. He was a big moment player as opposed to a player who dominated a game. Unpopular opinion which i will stand by until the day i die

Some people might debate Jose over Fergie and that would be fair

Gotta agree and disagree on that one. I actually never rated Gerrard world class but he won a shitload and was pivotal in key moments. He was a big moment player as opposed to a player who dominated a game. Unpopular opinion which i will stand by until the day i die

Champions league to Gerrard in 05 and what else?
Duke is only 24 years to.
I’ll wait.

Sterling Epl titles (this season to)>>>>>>>> Stevie one champs league chi chi chi chi chia FA lil titles

Last edited:
@dasmooth1 gad damn, I picked the wrong Mufuka. I’m wrong about Gerrard. That boy Gerrard a killer. You are correct.

@dasmooth1 gad damn, I picked the wrong Mufuka. I’m wrong about Gerrard. That boy Gerrard a killer. You are correct.
Yep he was in the fake treble winning team. Come through when the team needed him to in the FA Cup final v West Ham. Hate how he always gets the credit for the CL though. Dudek was probably their biggest hero that night, but Gerrard is the local boy so it works for the narrative

@Water Ur Seeds hyped Luke Shaw as world class.

We still doing this??? I said PO.TEN.TIALLY. world class...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Noticing a lot of Countries are trying to integrate a new generation of players into their squads this International break. Italy have been underachievers in recent times, but i like the potential of their new generation. Hopefully Moise Kean is treated better by the Italian fans than Balotelli was.

Noticing a lot of Countries are trying to integrate a new generation of players into their squads this International break. Italy have been underachievers in recent times, but i like the potential of their new generation. Hopefully Moise Kean is treated better by the Italian fans than Balotelli was.

I could see the hate Kean would get even if Italy is doing good. They won't be able to stand a black man helping Italy to win anything. I hope I am wrong, but their past track record isn't helping them.

I could see the hate Kean would get even if Italy is doing good. They won't be able to stand a black man helping Italy to win anything. I hope I am wrong, but their past track record isn't helping them.
@figo I am surprised your boy Roberto Mancini had the balls to start him and play him for 90 mins in their first qualifier game. Props to him.

Mancini embrace equality. That will always be plus in my book.

I will always rate him for that the country is incredibly racist the vice prime minister said "The captain should be representative… I hope the manager doesn’t choose the captain for sociological, philosophical or anthropological reasons." I thought the country is done with new black players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back