Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great day out in the sun for the football, terrible performance though especially when the team is in a relegation battle...

Oh well glad United won, heard we looked poor though...

I’m a Celeb get me out of here

Coming across as a decent human being on reality TV can do wonders for you. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a knighthood now.

To be fair to him, I was worried he'd do a Ron Atkinson and come across as a prejudice/racist dinosaur. I still can't believe 'Arry Redknapp ran over his wife.

@Blue_London @yung$

Man, our lineup today is so fucking depressing. Especially with the type of international break Hudson Odoi had. We might still win bcos we are playing against Cardiff, but i am not looking forward to watching Alonso or Barkley today (or even Azpi).

@Blue_London @yung$

Man, our lineup today is so fucking depressing. Especially with the type of international break Hudson Odoi had. We might still win bcos we are playing against Cardiff, but i am not looking forward to watching Alonso or Barkley today (or even Azpi).

I saw it just realized no Kante either, maybe he is saying they need rest but Barkley played international games. I guess he left hazard and kante on bench to justify odoi being there as well.

I try to stick up for him but we needed full strength to smash this side and build goal difference

I understand what the thought process of resting players. Provided the team picked does as he says and beats Cardif.

But it looks to me that Chelsea are sitting back when I’m sure Sarri requested they play a high line and press from higher up the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back