Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's debatable the Mancheser argument isn't

City cant even sell out their stadium everyweek, not even in big derbies... Meanwhile we are still the most valuable club in Europe (followed by Real and Barca)... We will be back chasing the EPL next season, by the way we are only 2points behind you atm and we finished 2nd last season...

None of that has anything to do with city being a more successful team over the last 8 years!

Juventus has Ronaldo and they can't sell out their stadium means nothing

None of that has anything to do with city being a more successful team over the last 8 years!

Juventus has Ronaldo and they can't sell out their stadium means nothing

If you cant sell out your stadium then youre Mikey Mouse and not the heart of the City, even Newcastle and Sunderland in the EFL got crazy numbers like 40-60k everyweek and aleast Juve make a big presence in their stadium... Its true City have been more successful and played better football since Fergie left but weve still been winning trophies and not gone on massive trophy drought or been irrelevant for 40 years like City...

If you cant sell out your stadium then youre Mikey Mouse and not the heart of the City, even Newcastle and Sunderland in the EFL got crazy numbers like 40-60k everyweek and aleast Juve make a big presence in their stadium... Its true City have been more successful and played better football since Fergie left but weve still been winning trophies and not gone on massive trophy drought or been irrelevant for 40 years like City...
@DNB1 here's another example of a delusional fan

He's going to make an argument about Tottenham being the best team in North London then brings up united been winning trophies.

No argument city has been better accept it move on

@DNB1 here's another example of a delusional fan

He's going to make an argument about Tottenham being the best team in North London then brings up united been winning trophies.

No argument city has been better accept it move on

Spurs have an argument because they have finished above Arsenal for years... I still say Arsenal are the bigger club worldwide, like Arsenal are...

Dont make me go on an @Mknight type rant about who runs North side of the river...

Spurs have an argument because they have finished above Arsenal for years... I still say Arsenal are the bigger club worldwide, like Arsenal are...

How could you run something without winning trophies? All that finishing above with zero trophies to show is hollow. Spurs can't argue nothing.

Arsenal is the biggest club in London but Chelsea is the best club in the city and have been for a while now. You can't deny major trophies won and spurs have nothing to bring to the table.

Good squad but that's where it ends for them.

How could you run something without winning trophies? All that finishing above with zero trophies to show is hollow. Spurs can't argue nothing.

Arsenal is the biggest club in London but Chelsea is the best club in the city and have been for a while now. You can't deny major trophies won and spurs have nothing to bring to the table.

I said they are the better team in North London, which you just basically said, but that they are the smaller club because they havnt won anything in recent years... They have finished above you for years now out of pride you want to finish above your rivals...

I have given up lol when he started bringing up empty seats I should of left it alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back