Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

Neymar at 27. Has he lived up to potential

Without Messi and Ronaldo the answer Is yes they are doing crazy things.

At Barcelona he didn't look out of place at all and with Brazil he's the leader.

At psg he will be judged on Europe but there no doubt he's their best player the team works a lot better with him.

He's arguably the 3rd best player in the world I would put griezman in that debate

Without Messi and Ronaldo the answer Is yes they are doing crazy things.

At Barcelona he didn't look out of place at all and with Brazil he's the leader.

At psg he will be judged on Europe but there no doubt he's their best player the team works a lot better with him.

He's arguably the 3rd best player in the world I would put griezman in that debate
Agree with most of this except the Griezman part.

Liverpool fan at work was saying Jose is the most overrated manager ever 2 weeks ago. This week he comes up to me and said I wish Jose could manage our team for the rest of the season.

Lmao everyone hates a 1 0 until they are close to a trophy

Liverpool fan at work was saying Jose is the most overrated manager ever 2 weeks ago. This week he comes up to me and said I wish Jose could manage our team for the rest of the season.

Lmao everyone hates a 1 0 until they are close to a trophy

Them pool fans been waiting 30 years now lol. They're about as stable as a dozen pregnant hoes.

Question.

Neymar at 27. Has he lived up to potential

As Neymar turns 27 he has more goals, assists AND trophies than Cristiano Ronaldo did at the same age... but fans can't agree on who is better
  • Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo are both born on February 5, seven years apart
  • The Paris Saint-Germain star toasted his 27th birthday with a glittering bash
  • At this stage, Neymar has more goals, assists and trophies than Ronaldo did
  • But fans on social media disagree on which of the two players is better
9462216-6673665-image-a-32_1549453256385.jpg

As Neymar turns 27 he has more goals, assists AND trophies than Cristiano Ronaldo did at the same age... but fans can't agree on who is better
  • Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo are both born on February 5, seven years apart
  • The Paris Saint-Germain star toasted his 27th birthday with a glittering bash
  • At this stage, Neymar has more goals, assists and trophies than Ronaldo did
  • But fans on social media disagree on which of the two players is better
9462216-6673665-image-a-32_1549453256385.jpg

Ronaldo >>>

Simply for the fact that a lot of those goals were scored in the PL.

Not impressed with scoring a bunch of goals in France..

Inter and Juventus lead Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United in the race for Fiorentina's 21-year-old forward Federico Chiesa, who the Viola value at €60m, Calciomercato cites Corriere dello Sport as reporting.

So do Cardiff get a refund or what?

As bad as that may sound to some, me and boy was talking about this very same thing!
I'm sure there must be some player's insurance or something but yeah.....your record signing and he didn't even get the chance to have a training session let alone play a game.
Sad...

And so it begins....

French club Nantes launch legal bid to force Cardiff to pay £15m transfer fee for Emiliano Sala despite striker being feared dead in plane crash before he played a game for the Welsh side
  • Nantes have demanded that Cardiff City pay £15m transfer fee for Emiliano Sala
  • The French club this week sent a formal letter asking for payment within 10 days
  • The clubs are now embroiled in a legal dispute with Cardiff withholding payment
  • Cardiff will not pay until the investigation into Sala's disappearance concludes
  • The plane carrying Sala was discovered at the bottom of the Channel this week
  • A body has been located on the aircraft but families do not yet know the identity

The situation is further complicated as French club Bordeaux are also due 50 per cent of the reported £15m transfer due to a clause inserted when Sala joined Nantes in 2015.

Last week Bordeaux publicly denied that they had invoiced Nantes for their cut of the deal. When contacted by Sportsmail to establish whether they intend to pursue their fee, Bordeaux did not respond.

Cardiff are understood to be insured up to £16m but the club may still incur excess when it comes to covering the salary for the duration of Sala's three-and-a-half-year contract and the lost revenue that was anticipated for their club-record signing. This would take the overall value of the transfer to around £25m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...miliano-Sala-demanded-French-club-Nantes.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back