Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Martial he comes from France
English press said he had no chance
50 million down the drain
Tony Martial scores again!

Dont make me go on an @Mknight type rant about who runs North side of the river...

I don't go on rants, yall are some haters and disrespectful to spurs.

I can't allow you guys to misrepresent and disrespect the club.

I dont support them because ( I'm about to go on a rant) they won the FA cup in '95 or they have a player reppin my country or region such as Latin America
Or africA. Or because they were successful in the 80's 90's or 00's, or because they won the Russian or Arab lottery.

Not because of legacy, my uncle or dad wasn't a fan.

Not because they had a black player and I saw myself in him.

Not because I live in the artic tundra and the only EPL games they showed on TV was a French dominant club because the match feed was out of Quebec.

Last edited:

I dont support them because ( I'm about to go on a rant) they won the game cup in '95 or they have a player reppin my country or region such as Latin America
Or africA. Or because they were successful in the 80's 90's or 00's, or because they won the Russian or Arab lottery.

Shots...

I dont support them because ( I'm about to go on a rant) they won the FA cup in '95 or they have a player reppin my country or region such as Latin America

Not because I live in the artic tundra and the only EPL games they showed on TV was a French dominant club because the match feed was out of Quebec.

M - I dont go on rants, but I just went on a rant - Series, chill fam, I was basically saying Spurs are a better team then Arsenal... But you cant say Arsenal are not bigger team... I dont mind Spurs...

At this point sanchez and lukaku are squad players that we throw on to hope some old spark happens here and there.
It's good to have them on the bench in name but that's it.
Smh

Good enough win tho

anyone got a link for watford v everton?

could be a tasty one with troy deeney comments, marco silva and richarlison coming back to watford etc

Or I'll settle for Palace v West Ham - good london derby!

10 GOATS to whoever...POR FAVOR!!!!

At this point sanchez and lukaku are squad players that we throw on to hope some old spark happens here and there.
It's good to have them on the bench in name but that's it.
Smh

Good enough win tho

Pretty much, tbf to Lukaku we dont really play to his strengths, but Sanchez has given the Monstas his powers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back