Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much, tbf to Lukaku we dont really play to his strengths, but Sanchez has given the Monstas his powers...

tumblr_oxzrjfk2fO1qf2199o4_250.gif

So at this point we all agree it was Jose holding them back right? This looking like one of the best turnarounds of all time

Jose has to take the majority of the blame but the players weren't doing their job either especially Pogba.

My biggest problem with Jose was the fact that he fell out with so many players openly: Pogba, Martial, Shaw, Valencia, Rashford, Bailly...heck all the CBs because he basically said they weren't good enough

Yea Everton played an extra game and 4 points off Watford.

New owner spent 400m even tho some of that is a loan.

It ain’t good enough.

I still say Big Sam>>>> Silva.

@toheeb27 @Blue_London

Hazard saying kante will adapt to new role, sarri style squad still adapting but he likes it. Seems he is doing damage control.

Vinnicious Jr also looking like a long term better option in Madrid .

Yea Everton played an extra game and 4 points off Watford.

New owner spent 400m even tho some of that is a loan.

It ain’t good enough.

I still say Big Sam>>>> Silva.

In context, yes. But I would not want him back. If he wanted the position bad enough, once we were “safe”, he should have stop playing so damn defensive. But he didn’t, he seen us as his last pay day and with no loyalty to Everton, he didn’t give a shit how we played. Our owner needs to stay away from making any manager decisions and let Brands make the next choice.

Everton need to be relegated our something, they need a massive kick up the bum.

We’re stuck in the middle. Too good to go down but too poor to move up. A lot of these players have not fight in them. It’s not the Moyes’ teams in the past. Big Dunc need to have the player talks before the games. He would put the fear in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back