Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fans need to calm the fuck down. After United fans I swear we are the most annoying fan base out there. We have a new manager with a proven record of working with limited resources who is 4-5 months into the job and dealing with a shit board... of course this season was going to be rough - it will be for more seasons to come.

Anyway, the Wenger out mob wanted change - you can't cry when man's running through the Emirates now like it's Saturday Night Fever.

giphy.gif

No doubt arsenal got annoying fans. I know I can be one of them at times.

Woat tho? Hilarious lol. Liverpool, United and Tottenham lead the pack.

Callum Hudson-Odoi hands in Chelsea transfer request to secure Bayern Munich transfer

Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi has handed in a transfer request in a bid to secure move to Bayern Munich, Sky Sports News understands.

With less than a week left of the January transfer window, the 18-year old has refused to sign a new contract at Stamford Bridge, said to be worth £85,000 a week, and believes his future lies with the Bundesliga team.

Sky Sports News understands Chelsea have so far failed to respond to Bayern's fourth bid for Hudson-Odoi, believed to be for £35m.

Hudson-Odoi has made just 14 first-team appearances for Chelsea, and his lack of opportunities is believed to be a factor in his desire to leave.
Fellow young English wingers Jadon Sancho and Reiss Nelson have thrived since moving to the Bundesliga on permanent and loan deals respectively, with Sancho even earning a place in the England squad.

20 or more years ago Lingard would have been laid out on the pitch.

Look at United. Went from being the class of the league winning major trophies to hyping some ass clown dancing at the Emirates. How the mighty have fallen.

If the trophy isn't won that shit means nothing.
Lol @ this salty shit
You want the young savage to stop dancing at the dancefloor....I mean the Emirates, then how about your defenders stop him.

Laid out in the pitch? Psssh
Who gon do it, xhaka?!
PA-40827616.jpg

Lingard and young was about to slap up your whole squad not to mention road man Martial.
Big Rom too smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back