Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 or more years ago Lingard would have been laid out on the pitch.

Look at United. Went from being the class of the league winning major trophies to hyping some ass clown dancing at the Emirates. How the mighty have fallen.

If the trophy isn't won that shit means nothing.

Look at United. Went from being the class of the league winning major trophies to hyping some ass clown dancing at the Emirates. How the mighty have fallen.

So sad when mofos talk that back in the day shit

[Tony Soprano voice]Remember when is the lowest form of conversation[/Tony Soprano voice]

Lmao @the moonwalk, Lingard goat prem player right now

LOL @ the AFTV bloke 'I'm tired of players moonwalking at the emirates and bla2'

If it wasn't for the annoying supporters I would root for Man U now lol.

Lmao @the moonwalk, Lingard goat prem player right now

LOL @ the AFTV bloke 'I'm tired of players moonwalking at the emirates and bla2'

If it wasn't for the annoying supporters I would root for Man U now lol.
Don't resist friend. We will welcome you with open arms (no homo)

The feels.

Win the trophy or not we still knocked yo wack ass team out the cup!

C01C7A69-3055-43E5-9E8D-90A9553F37CE.gif

Attachments

• B37D6843-A4A4-4FCF-B1FD-80BC57B3D30D.gif
    B37D6843-A4A4-4FCF-B1FD-80BC57B3D30D.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
@Northside7 like....

giphy.gif

He does have a point though... Man Utd fans have the potential to be annoying as fuck. Thankfully the last 7 years has humbled them a bit.

United fans in their 20s and 30s drunk in the glory days never experienced their club in a crisis and never knew how to handle it. They were a mess up until recently and now they're getting on like the second coming of Fergie arrived. They're literally the worse fans you can get.

Arsenal fans need to calm the fuck down. After United fans I swear we are the most annoying fan base out there. We have a new manager with a proven record of working with limited resources who is 4-5 months into the job and dealing with a shit board... of course this season was going to be rough - it will be for more seasons to come.

Anyway, the Wenger out mob wanted change - you can't cry when man's running through the Emirates now like it's Saturday Night Fever.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back