Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have been linked with Cagliari's Nicolo Barella all summer, but Gazzetta Dello Sport reports that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side will make a bid of £50m in an attempt to beat their top-four rivals to his signature.

Lol @ this salty shit
You want the young savage to stop dancing at the dancefloor....I mean the Emirates, then how about your defenders stop him.

Laid out in the pitch? Psssh
Who gon do it, xhaka?!
PA-40827616.jpg

Lingard and young was about to slap up your whole squad not to mention road man Martial.
Big Rom too smh

Thank you for proving my point about United fans. Keep owning that title as the worst in the sport.

Everybody loves to hate on Utd and I see you niggas having a circle jerk.

Utd fans in here haven’t even been on that shit. There has been a clear change since Ole came in and the older fans are feeling a sense of nostalgia. And I agree I’ve seen Utd fans talking that shit thinking we back but the majority of us are just as surprised as Ole that it’s a winning streak.

But....BUT ARSENAL FANS!

You literally got fans that’s famous for hating on Wenger and getting him the sack. You nigga’s invented fan tv where the whole world can watch guaranteed meltdowns EVERY time Arsenal lose.

How Arsenal fans can catch themselves talking about any fan base is unbelievable. Your own club distances themselves from its fan base out of pure embarrassment. Literally the worst fan base ever.

Everybody loves to hate on Utd and I see you niggas having a circle jerk.

Utd fans in here haven’t even been on that shit. There has been a clear change since Ole came in and the older fans are feeling a sense of nostalgia. And I agree I’ve seen Utd fans talking that shit thinking we back but the majority of us are just as surprised as Ole that it’s a winning streak.

But....BUT ARSENAL FANS!

You literally got fans that’s famous for hating on Wenger and getting him the sack. You nigga’s invented fan tv where the whole world can watch guaranteed meltdowns EVERY time Arsenal lose.

How Arsenal fans can catch themselves talking about any fan base is unbelievable. Your own club distances themselves from its fan base out of pure embarrassment. Literally the worst fan base ever.

Just stop. Stop swinging at the air. The fact is United fans own the title.

Well the Silva Out campaign has started. I don’t even care no more. I don’t know who I want to come in. I just want shit to get better.

You need to get Lukaku back on loan

To tell you the truth, I don’t think that it would change much. Yes we would have the striker that we have been missing. But the problem right now is more mental than anything else. Along with getting all of these flash in a pan managers. We need stability ASAP.

'Less Morata, more Borja Garces!': Atletico Madrid fans chant against Alvaro Morata's loan move in favour of academy graduate but Chelsea flop says he can't wait to join
  • Atletico Madrid fans chanted against the loan signing of Alvaro Morata
  • Striker has touched down in Spain for a medical ahead of move from Chelsea
  • But Atletico fans want to see more of academy graduate Borja Garces
  • Nineteen-year-old forward Garces scored on his first-team debut in September
  • But he hasn't played since and is set to fall further down the pecking order
As Morata touched down in Spain to complete his £9million, six-month loan move on Saturday night, fans chanted 'Menos Morata y mas Borja Garces' ['Less Morata, more Borja Garces'] during the second half of their 2-0 win over Getafe.

It came as Morata said: 'I am very happy and eager for this be a done deal so I can train with my team-mates' as he arrived in Spain for a medical.

Nineteen-year-old Garces has drawn comparisons with Fernando Torres and scored on his first-team debut in a 1-1 draw with Eibar back in September.

However, he has not featured for the first-team since and fans fear the arrival of Chelsea flop Morata will further ruin his chances of progression.

Garces plays mainly in Atletico's B team in the Spanish third tier and he has scored four times in 14 outings for them this season.

Morata is set to undergo a medical on Sunday as he sealed his move to the Wanda Metropolitano, with Atletico handed the option to make permanent the loan for £48.5m should he recapture his form.

The 26-year-old has been linked with a move away from Chelsea after struggling to find his feet in London.

He needs to start banging in them goals ASAP because Atletico ain't gonna let him forget his affiliation to the other Madrid anytime soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back