Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With his contract set to expire in 18 months, RB Leipzig are offering Timo Werner a double-your-money deal that would see his wages jump to €6m a year, as well as the introduction of a €70m release clause that could be activated by the following clubs: Juventus, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain. That's according to Corriere dello Sport.

Ole Gunner like...

ballzgotw8-shooting-souljaboy-stories-lies-gif-7629078.gif

Last edited:
He is. Those traits don't die after only five months. 90% of these players played in that system.

Lol you telling me Wenger is the reason xhaka Niles torriera klosniack are bombing forward all the time?

He didn't even manage torriera saying you got 2 holding players one can't sit back?

Lol you telling me Wenger is the reason xhaka Niles torriera klosniack are bombing forward all the time?

He didn't even manage torriera saying you got 2 holding players one can't sit back?

Three of those players were signed under Wenger lol. To deny wenger's 22 years of influence would be foolish. A lot of these players are used to playing with freedom because that's how Wenger liked to manage. Another thing is not every footballer has a high football IQ and some of them play for Arsenal.

Don't get me wrong, emery has made errors, a few too many at times but I won't blame him for every loss. He only had £70m this past summer and you can't overhaul a defense in one transfer window with that small amount money these days. I'll give him another summer transfer window to fix it.

Mustafi, xhaka, Kos and Cech have to go.

Three of those players were signed under Wenger lol. To deny wenger's 22 years of influence would be foolish. A lot of these players are used to playing with freedom because that's how Wenger liked to manage. Another thing is not every footballer has a high football IQ and some of them play for Arsenal.

Don't get me wrong, emery has made errors, a few too many at times but I won't blame him for every loss. He only had £70m this past summer and you can't overhaul a defense in one transfer window with that small amount money these days. I'll give him another summer transfer window to fix it.

Mustafi, xhaka, Kos and Cech have to go.

Can't dispute the majority of that player iq does come into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back