Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Real need a complete overhaul it would kinda make sense for Jose to go there, he clearly likes to build his own teams and then brand them with his philosophy...

If Real need a complete overhaul it would kinda make sense for Jose to go there, he clearly likes to build his own teams and then brand them with his philosophy...
Nah man, He does not need that bullshit. Needs to sit out the rest of this season and then come back and take over a "Everton Level" club (no diss @Big_Ev ).

He thrives as an underdog and teams like Everton are rich enough to compete while still been underdogs.

Nah man, He does not need that bullshit. Needs to sit out the rest of this season and then come back and take over a "Everton Level" club (no diss @Big_Ev ).

He thrives as an underdog and teams like Everton are rich enough to compete while still been underdogs.
I was thinking maybe Mourinho going back to Inter might be a good idea, but i dont think so anymore.

The 3 years he had with them was magical. What he did with that club in 3 years 99% of managers go through their whole careers without coming close to that. Why do u guys think @figo defends him like they are blood. Makes no sense to go back and ruin that tale.

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe Mourinho going back to Inter might be a good idea, but i dont think so anymore.

The 3 years he had with them was magical. What he did with that club in 3 years 99% of managers go through their whole careers without coming close to that. Why do u guy think @figo defends him like they are blood. Makes no sense to go back and ruin that tale.
I would take time off if I was him because there's going to be a good job opening up in a year or two

Yeah I can see that, I think his ego has taken abit of a bruising over the last good few years though... His next job could be a major statement in his career 'oh he has lost it' or 'see he has still got it'... I think he will need to go a club willing to spend money...

I can see Jose flourishing at a Everton esque club but does he himself even want that? Sans his first club fam has coached nothing but title contenders. Porto, Inter, Real and... Well OK sans United as well.

One year after leaving Atletico Madrid for Chinese Super League club Dalian Yifang for £26.5m, Yannick Carrasco could already be returning to Europe, with Metrociting Sky Italia as reporting that Arsenal, Manchester United and AC Milan are all interested in signing the Belgium international -- and North London being his preferred destination.

The 3 years he had with them was magical. What he did with that club in 3 years 99% of managers go through their whole careers without coming close to that. Why do u guy think @figo defends him like they are blood. Makes no sense to go back and ruin that tale.

His impact with inter has to be one of the greatest when he left it wasn't the same.

Although I think simmone will be at inter....Jose at atletico?

Gerardo "Tata" Martino, who was officially unveiled as Mexico manager by that country's federation on Monday, said he thinks Mexico have evolved to be "among the best" over the past 20 years.

Martino's official acceptance and the announcement of the deal ended several months' worth of speculation that Martino -- who won the 2018 MLS Coach of the Year award with Atlanta United -- would take over El Tri at the conclusion of the season.

In his presentation at federation offices in Mexico City on Monday, the Argentina native singled out Mexico's development as the main reason he took the job offer.

"I saw Mexico as one of the teams that has evolved the most in the last 20 years," Martino told reporters. "To be able to play right up there with some of the best in the world shows how far Mexico have come.

"The main characteristic is the level of talent that the Mexican football players have and that sets the team apart. There is a mix of veterans and young players not just in Liga MX but also playing in Europe," he said. "I am not here to make demands. I am here to share my opinions. But I am very happy to see that we have young players such as [Diego] Lainez and [Roberto] Alvarado. We will be looking to see that they grow."

Yo, @Big_Ev , i have not watched u guys that much this season, but based on some stats i am looking at, seems like Andre Gomes has been decent for u guys this season. Does the eye test back that up?

He has been playing good for us so far. The Christmas games has been hard for him with the games being back to back. He is our first option to buy in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back