Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can. But it seems like the Arsenal fans are not down with him. He got booed most times we went there.

What do u say @Northside7 , u down with Fabs?

First it was the moaning about being a Catalonia. We all saw how Barcelona treated him when that ended.

Then he signs with Chelsea of all clubs. Some arsenal fans say we should have signed him again but after just dropping £42m on Özil there was no way he was being signed. That vacancy was filled.

After the invincibles ,Wenger built the squad around him and then he dipped on the man. But no matter what, his true fans will always be the Arsenal fans.

But no matter what, his true fans will always be the Arsenal fans.

giphy.gif

Chelsea are considering a £50 million bid for Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani, according to a report in the Daily Express.

The 31-year-old Uruguay international would be the perfect fit for Maurizio Sarri's high-octane style, and is one of the best strikers in the world when it comes to work rate.

@Mknight

Tottenham are looking to sign Sampdoria defender Joachim Andersen, reports Italian outlet Rai Sport.

The 22-year-old centre-back, who is attracting a lot of interest in Serie A, would cost £36m and add depth to the Spurs back line.

Mauricio Pochettino could lose Toby Alderweireld in the summer despite the fact the Belgian defender has signed an extension to his contract.

Replacing him in advance with the big Dane would allow a bedding-in period in the second half of this season, as was the case with Lucas Moura last year.

Can he be a legend for both? People I know who support Arsenal don't fuck with Van Persie but as far as I'm concerned he is a Man Utd legend being that he delivered our last league title (and the last one we might see for a while).

I still associate Fabregas with Arsenal over here as opposed to Chelsea despite the titles

THAT goal from RVP against against Villa that won us the title with the crazy through ball from Ashley Young....

giphy.gif

Arsenal look like they got some promising youngsters, Willock, Maitland-Niles and Nketiah all look like they could break through to the first team on a regular basis...

THAT goal from RVP against against Villa that won us the title with the crazy through ball from Ashley Young....

giphy.gif
Was Rooney who played that ball but yea that is the defining RVP image - that and him finally lifting the PL trophy that he so deserved and couldn't win elsewhere

Was Rooney who played that ball but yea that is the defining RVP image - that and him finally lifting the PL trophy that he so deserved and couldn't win elsewhere

Was it Rooney??? My bad, but yeah what a strike from RVP, I still remember watching that goal and going mad... Did Young score that game??? Im sure it done something...

Was it Rooney??? My bad, but yeah what a strike from RVP, I still remember watching that goal and going mad... Did Young score that game??? Im sure it done something...
Ashley Young couldn't dream of spotting a ball like that hahaha. Can't remember if he did anything that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back