Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs winning the league................

giphy.gif
I used to think he was joking about this stuff lol

Bro don't act like you don't know old relic dolphins fans pop a bottle of champagne whenever a team loses after trying to going undefeated for a season

Well I'm not an NFL fan so that reference doesn't mean anything to me.

I didn't even know Lolverpool were undefeated until now... but now that I know...

200w.gif

Bro don't act like you don't know old relic dolphins fans pop a bottle of champagne whenever a team loses after trying to going undefeated for a season

Mercury Morris talking all that shit and then losing to Eli to finish the season 18-1.

Still stings.

'He is nowhere near being the leader of the team': Former Real Madrid striker Predrag Mijatovic hits out at Gareth Bale for lacking leadership qualities following draw with Villarreal

Real's record signing Bale had to be substituted at half time after a knock when his side were 2-1 up and Solari later took off playmaker Luka Modric, who had been ill with flu in the build-up to the game.

Veteran midfielder Santi Cazorla then scored for the second time in the game by heading in an equaliser with eight minutes remaining, leaving Madrid in fourth place in the standings and seven points adrift of leaders Barcelona.

'What keeps happening with Bale is a real shame. I like him a lot as a player but he is nowhere near being the leader of the team after Cristiano Ronaldo left,' Mijatovic told Spanish radio station Cadena Ser.

'It's worrying that he gets injured so often.'

8133034-6557511-image-a-49_1546617981295.jpg

Although he has not suffered any serious injuries this campaign, he has been substituted 15 times in all competitions, sparking concerns about his ability to last 90 minutes.

Mijatovic, scorer of the goal which won the 1998 Champions League final for Madrid over Juventus, also criticised Real coach Solari for removing Modric and said he has not enjoyed watching his former side this season.

'If a player starts a game and feels good and doesn't ask to be substituted, I can't understand why you would take him off. He made a big mistake by taking off Modric,' he said.

8126012-6557511-image-a-56_1546604083763.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...Gareth-Bale-lacking-leadership-qualities.html

Solanke didn't even want to hang around until Summer to try and win a Premier League medal?! Liverpool making profit off a £19m sale though.
Same goes for Clyne who followed but on loan lol

Bournemouth loves them a light-skinned dude!

8132980-6558135-Bournemouth_boss_Eddie_Howe_has_completed_a_19million_deal_to_si-a-42_1546618056549.jpg

From James Milner to Aaron Ramsey, the 10 biggest names your club can sign for free in the summer window with their contracts running out

Ah, the January window. Managers trying to fix their broken teams to save their season. Forget all of that though — the real fun is in the scramble for free transfers.

In six months, players across the country see their deals expire and teams are already laying the groundwork for potential signings for nothing. Some even go as far as to pen pre-contract agreements.

James Milner - Liverpool
Few would have anticipated James Milner's improved reputation when he moved to Liverpool. But he's ageing like a fine wine, getting better as the years go by, and there will be plenty of suitors if his contract does expire.
He's done this before, at the end of his time at Manchester City.

Juan Mata - Manchester United
Juan Mata has had a good season and one thing is clear — Manchester United are weaker without him in the side.
Now they risk losing him for nothing at the end of the season, and neither Ole Gunnar Solskjaer or his permanent replacement will be particularly happy about that.

Aaron Ramsey - Arsenal
Arsenal may come to regret the manner in which the Aaron Ramsey situation has been handled. He agreed new terms before Unai Emery's side suddenly withdrew the offer.
Now he is being coveted by PSG, Juventus, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Bayern Munich, all teams Arsenal would love to compete with.

Cesc Fabregas - Chelsea
There were fond farewells from Cesc Fabregas at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night. He has had success at Chelsea but, no longer first choice, it is time to move on.
While his contract runs out in the summer, it seems as though he will be moving to Monaco in this window for a fee as Thierry Henry looks to rescue a terrible campaign for the principality club.

David Luiz - Chelsea
The Brazilian is a key man for Maurizio Sarri after being welcomed back into the fold. He may fall foul of Chelsea's policy of only offering one-year extensions after the age of 30.

Vincent Kompany - Manchester City
Injuries no longer seem to be the great problem they once were for Vincent Kompany, although he has been sidelined recently. That means he should be a target for a number of clubs.
However, he has already spoken this season about wanting to extend his stay at the Etihad Stadium and if City were to offer him a new deal, it's unlikely the Brussels-born defender would do anything but remain.

Daniel Sturridge - Liverpool
Daniel Sturridge was probably not expected to have much of a say on the title race this season. His wondergoal against Chelsea was, however, key to Liverpool reaching this stage unbeaten.
He has proven his fitness, keeping a regular place on the bench and coming into the side when required. Liverpool may now offer him a new deal, with Sevilla, Valencia, Monaco, and Inter keen.

Ander Herrera - Manchester United
Ander Herrera has been clear in his desire to stay at Manchester United. He's also been playing regularly since Solskjaer took charge as caretaker manager.
Still, while talks are ongoing no agreement has been reached. His boyhood club Athletic Bilbao are also interested in bringing him back to the Basque region at the end of the season — and he could be tempted.

Olivier Giroud - Chelsea
It feels like Olivier Giroud has barely even been at Chelsea for a year and there is good reason — he only moved there last January. Still, his contract expires in six months.
He is in the same boat as Luiz, only really eligible for a one-year extension at Stamford Bridge. If another option arrives that offers him more security, it would not be a surprise to see him switch.

Mousa Dembele - Tottenham
There was a stage in the very recent past when Mousa Dembele was considered to be one of the best midfielders in Europe. He has not, however, featured for Spurs since November 3 and they seem to be coping without him.
He's a target for Inter Milan and Juventus, and it would not be a surprise to see whichever team misses out on Ramsey — possibly both — go for him.

Since when did Chelsea become old skool Arsenal with the 1-year only deals to over 30s?!

Anyways if you lost your player for free, who in that list would you swap for instead?

Solanke didn't even want to hang around until Summer to try and win a Premier League medal?! Liverpool making profit off a £19m sale though.
Same goes for Clyne who followed but on loan lol

Bournemouth loves them a light-skinned dude!

8132980-6558135-Bournemouth_boss_Eddie_Howe_has_completed_a_19million_deal_to_si-a-42_1546618056549.jpg

Fuck, i hope this does not mean we are going to waste money on Callum Wilson. I hate half measures. Save the money on those types of players and go big on Mbappe or Icardi.

Fuck, i hope this does not mean we are going to waste money on Callum Wilson. I hate half measures. Save the money on those types of players and go big on Mbappe or Icardi.
Lmao at Chelsea thinking they have the pull to get Mbappe. The Girouds of this world are what you're about now hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back