Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morata is such a fucking weird dude. He has 2 goals in this game and this might be the worst game i have ever seen him play. Has gotten so many chances, only to fuck most of them up.

Dude fucking did this before scoring his 2nd goal....

Not getting to watch the game but did we really need Hazard to play?

How's ampadu doing in Kantes role?

@toheeb27
Lol, the plan was not to play Hazard, but Loftus Cheek got injured (again, smh) and all our other wingers are injured. Ideally, we would bring a kid from the academy to fill that role, but Sarri ain’t about that life.

Ampadu has been solid. Has not looked out of place. Not making the runs into the box Kanye usually does, but I think that’s most like bcos Sarri told him to keep things simple.

Hudson Odoi has been amazing, especially in the 2nd half. Assisted the 2 goals.

Morata is such a fucking weird dude. He has 2 goals in this game and this might be the worst game i have ever seen him play. Has gotten so many chances, only to fuck most of them up.

Dude fucking did this before scoring his 2nd goal....

Weird what's happened to him. He was balling at Juventus. I was worried about him in the CL Final in 2015

Weird what's happened to him. He was balling at Juventus. I was worried about him in the CL Final in 2015
He still has the skills, but dude has admitted he is tortured mentally. Even when he was at Juventus, he struggled mentally, but the pressure to be the man was not as big as it is now

When he goes back to Spain and he is in a better place mentally, he will regain his form.

It sucks, but not everyone can handle pressure well.

What's funny? I am glad he played for us. Gave us a bunch of great years. Chelsea legend...
Can he be a legend for both? People I know who support Arsenal don't fuck with Van Persie but as far as I'm concerned he is a Man Utd legend being that he delivered our last league title (and the last one we might see for a while).

I still associate Fabregas with Arsenal over here as opposed to Chelsea despite the titles

Can he be a legend for both? People I know who support Arsenal don't fuck with Van Persie but as far as I'm concerned he is a Man Utd legend being that he delivered our last league title (and the last one we might see for a while).

I still associate Fabregas with Arsenal over here as opposed to Chelsea despite the titles
He can. But it seems like the Arsenal fans are not down with him. He got booed most times we went there.

What do u say @Northside7 , u down with Fabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back